2005 Saturn VUE

Utilitarian People Mover by Drewglis on 01/12/2009. Trim: 2005 Saturn VUE FWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Hauls plenty of stuff, great gas mileage, incredible value, no maintenance issues what so ever after 40k hard miles, tows more than its rated for, never lets me down!
Cons: Clutch is made for a smaller car (5 speed)
Overall review: I am 17 years old and this car has been passed down to me to drive daily. I did not like the car when I first got it, I would rather have had an old pickup truck or something. But I have slowly but surely fallen in love with the old thing. I like the neutral styling (not too femenine like most compact SUV's aka Rav 4). We have the 5 speed manual and it is really what makes the car fun. I pull a 17 foot boat with a 4 stroke and it does fine. I have never found something that didnt fit in it and you cant beat the gas mileage. The engine has enough power for it's purposes (you really won't need the V6) and you cant beat the utilitarian value of this car. Let them have their Pruises and F250's, the Vue is for me.
SUV with plenty of passing power by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/22/2006. Trim: 2005 Saturn VUE AWD V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Accelaration
Cons: small gas tank and cheap looking interior
Overall review: Easy driving and good performance
Classy SUV by Eddie on 11/13/2006. Trim: 2005 Saturn VUE FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Gas milage is great especially with the price of gas.
Cons: The horn which may be a good thing because I have a bad habbit of using it often.
Overall review: I've always wanted one and purchased it. I have no regrets it is a classy looking vehicle.
Not So Good Of A Car by TheDude from Houston on 07/11/2005. Trim: 2005 Saturn VUE FWD V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just purchase this car during the Employee Purchase Discount Program they had as a replacement for my old 4WD 98 Isuzu Trooper with TOD. Between the choice of buying a Honda CRV and the VUE, I opted for the VUE since the engine is a Honda. It has a pretty good HP for it's size and accelerates very well when you need it.
Cons: Cheap plastic look interior. Location of the cup holder is too low, that users always ends up hitting the gear shift knob whenever they grab a cup from the cup holder. Good thing the shifter doesnt shift that easily with a slight bump. Cargo space is very small. Cargo panel is flimsy, made of a very thin plywood material upholstered with carpet. The grocery organizer is flimsy as well. Security system locks the car doors even if a door was left ajar by a child passenger. Remote key should indicate that a door was left open instead of locking the rest of the doors while another door is open as indicated but the beep and a click sound when you press the lock key button.
Overall review: It's a good car but it seemed as if the manufacturer cut corners on some of the design aspects.
Vue review by Dave on 04/05/2005. Trim: 2005 Saturn VUE FWD V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: good power & towing
Cons: high inside wind noise, pass side front seat rails stick out to far, heels catch on them often
Overall review: I'm pleased