2005 Lexus LS 430

Ultimate car by Bob in California on 08/13/2007. Trim: 2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: comfortable, easy to drive. Look great, feels great. Everything with in easy reach. love it.
Cons: maintenance check are time consuming due to all the covers under the hood and under frame. I understand the purpose of the covers, but...
Overall review: Excellent car and a pleasure to dive on extended trips.
You MUST Test-Drive This Car Before Purchasing an S-Class or 7-Series by Sal Collaziano from West Palm Beach on 09/10/2005. Trim: 2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle does everything right. Do NOT be naive and listen to Mercedes and BMW owners who put down this vehicle. Drive the Lexus LS430 and see for yourself. LS stands for Luxury Sedan - and an incredible luxury sedan it is. It's extremely quiet, comfortable, relaxing, accommodating and powerful. Yes, this car is fast. While it has a lower horsepower rating than the Mercedes S430 and S500, it accelerates BETTER. I'm not kidding. Do the research. If you're looking for a luxury car, do not pass up a test drive in the Lexus LS430. There's nothing bad about the fact that Toyota builds this car. This is one Toyota-made vehicle that's stealing sales from Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Cadillac, etcetera.
Cons: The only thing about the Lexus LS430 that I'm not crazy about is the styling. Now don't get me wrong - it's a nice-looking automobile. This car turns heads everywhere I go. I think anyone can admit that the styling isn't up to par with Mercedes, BMW or even Cadillac - but it's NOT a bad-looking vehicle. When people see this car, they stare. They know what it is - the top of the line Lexus that everybody's talking about. Okay, maybe there's another thing not 100% perfect. The handling isn't exactly inspiring. But at the same time, it's not bad at all. Don't let anyone tell you that the Lexus LS430 feels like a boat. It's nothing like that. Now if I wanted a sports car, I'd have a Corvette.
Overall review: The Lexus LS430 is the perfect luxury automobile if you're looking for the most comfortable environment for you and your passengers. Anyone who gets into this car is extremely impressed with the level of comfort, fit and finish, and the way the car rides. A rigid, stiff suspension is great for the driver if he/she wants to drive fast and cut corners at 60mph more often than not. For those who want to enjoy the pleasures of a comfortable drive wherever they go, this is the automobile to have. The rest of your occupants will appreciate the soft, quiet, calm and safe-feeling they get while being a passenger. When I had my Corvette, I never really got to enjoy all it's greatest features. It's speed was something I could only enjoy when I felt it was safe enough to "risk" a ticket - and the handling was only something I could appreciate when going 70mph up or down a ramp - wreckless-driving. I prefer a vehicle that allows me to enjoy the best it has to offer 100% of the time I'm driving.
Lexus 2005 LS430 The Best by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/21/2013. Trim: 2005 Lexus LS 430, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Comfort, styling and driving experience
Cons: It does not buzz when you don't put your seat belt on....but I can live with that.
Overall review: I would recommend Lexus to anyone. The LS 430 is the best car I have ever owned which includes a Bentley and a BMW. I usually only keep a car for two years and then trade it in. I will never sell my 2005 LS 430. Greatest value fully loaded on the market today.
Unmatched!! by A Lexus Costumer on 01/09/2005. Trim: 2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A smooth ride and excellent brakes and handeling makes it feel like you're riding on silk. If fully equiped, you are given every amenity imaginable, and then some. An impressive, top notch V8 engine marks the next step in Premium Luxury.
Cons: The styling is so-so, but they've improved it somewhat.
Overall review: An excellent car. Perhaps the greatest Premium Luxury car ever made. Only thing to make it better is some more aggressive styling and more horsepower. BTW, Lexus isn't a Toyota...actually it doesn't matter, because it's still WAY better than the S-class. Both Car and Driver and Motor Trend agree with me on this one, and if you don't think that's enough then we also have JD Power and every Consumer Report for the past four years to back me up. Also, in regard to your statement about naming one feature that MB doesn't have; well here are THREE: Rear view backup camera, Adaptive headlights and Dual front knee airbags. BTW, safety is just one category. You forgot to mention that Lexus beats the S-class in every other(Except maybe horsepower) A best buy.
This car reminds you constantly that you are driving the very best. by Jack Monett B. C on 10/13/2004. Trim: 2005 Lexus LS 430 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: comfort, ergonomics. reliability. always at the top of J.D. power and assoc ratings. leading edge technology.
Cons: i would like more bullish styling but not overdone and in your face like the bmw 7401 which is the most ugly vehicle i have never seen. I hope lexus never goes there. mercedes looks like hyundai now for some reason. is it just me or iperhaps hyundai is cloning mercedes.
Overall review: legendary vehicle that upset everything in the luxury car arena. I don't believe mercedes ever fully recovered. the build quality is vault like. can u imagine the Ls 550 that's coming. OMG
Review ID: #452077 Is this review offensive?