2005 Saturn ION

Decent economy and quality Saturn style by Goatman from Concord on 08/19/2009. Trim: 2005 Saturn ION Sedan 3, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I bought this Ion 3 used with 20,000 miles on it. That was 3 years ago and still no problems. The interior takes a little getting used to but otherwise,quite functional (it took the manual to find the trunk release). Mileage is decent but passing power is at times, questionable. Looks like a much more expensive car and has an excellent safety rating. Great deal for the money.
Cons: Parking brake release is in the center and makes storage space unuseable except for change. Poor design.
Overall review: Great deal for the money
Review ID: #542030 Is this review offensive?
I like my Ion by Jenny Milwaukee, WI on 02/07/2009. Trim: 2005 Saturn ION Sedan 2, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This car is a good deal for the money. Saturn has taken very good care of me!
Cons: I have had a reoccuring problem with my driver window. It will not go down. I have had it fixed once and I will need to take it in again.
Overall review: I overall am pretty satisfied with my car.
for the price, you can't go wrong. by brad on 11/29/2008. Trim: 2005 Saturn ION Sedan 2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: value, gas mileage (32/38), looks, reliability. love the console in the middle of the dash, too.
Cons: throttle is touchy. a little hard to get used to.
Overall review: for the price, you can't go wrong. similar imports were thousands more.
Ion 3 Quadcoupe sporty and edgy by Carlos on 11/27/2008. Trim: 2005 Saturn ION Quad Coupe 3, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have a 5 speed Ion 3 Quad coupe with traveler package and sunroof. I got it in a lease 4 years. Great gas mileage 36Mpg highway. With the sports suspension factory included curves feels like nothing. Very smooth ride it rolls really smoothly and you don't feel sunk on the ground or stopped by the transmission. Love the front seat ability to fold forward and become like a table for the driver. Sound system is great 6 speakers and 5 airbags. I'll recommend this car to anyone. My sticker price was 21k so Im not talking about a base model, it also has sunroof. Priced good for middle class
Cons: NONE
Overall review: I have a 5 speed Ion 3 Quad coupe with traveler package and sunroof. I got it in a lease 4 years. Great gas mileage 36Mpg highway. With the sports suspension factory included curves feels like nothing. Very smooth ride it rolls really smoothly and you don't feel sunk on the ground or stopped by the transmission. Love the front seat ability to fold forward and become like a table for the driver. Sound system is great 6 speakers and 5 airbags. I'll recommend this car to anyone. My sticker price was 21k so Im not talking about a base model, it also has sunroof.
Great small vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/19/2008. Trim: 2005 Saturn ION Sedan 1, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Haven't had any problems with the car and I've owned it for 3 years now. Great on gas!!
Cons: None so far!
Overall review: Very good purchase!!