2005 Nissan Maxima

Sporty and Spacious by OneHappyCamper on 01/22/2006. Trim: 2005 Nissan Maxima SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've had my car for just over a month and still look for reasons to go somewhere just to drive it. It is so fun and remarkably spacious, too - 2 adults, a child in a car seat, the dog, all of our luggage and a trunk full of Christmas presents fit comfortably. We got the SL with all the upgrades and we're still finding all sorts of cool nuances about the car. I can't get over how many features we got for $30K!! We drove (used) Audis, Volvos and Lexus' and I chose this over those luxury vehicles! The gas mileage was quite a change from the tiny little Mazda I traded-in to get this but it's a fair exchange for all fun I'm having driving it!
Cons: There's only one thing I really can't understand about the car. That's when you turn the heating/cooling system on Auto, no matter what temperature, the air conditioning automatically comes on. We live in SD and only need AC 3, maybe 4 months out of the year. It's trivial but kind of annoying.
Overall review: I LOVE MY MAXIMA!
Sporty economical ride by Jerry. Oklahoma on 11/17/2009. Trim: 2005 Nissan Maxima SE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Used for strictly highway use just to work and back (100 mi. per day) I get 29/30 mpg. Auto is now approaching 60,000 mi. ( I bought at 3000) I have had no problems, no repair just oil changes, etc. Plenty of power. Firm yet comfortable ride.
Cons: Only thing I do not like, the headlights do not seem bright enough to suit me. One way to work is in the dark in deer country.
Overall review: Overall very satisified with this auto, plan for use in excess of 100,000 miles.
Crapiest Nissan Ever! by Cognito Max on 08/07/2006. Trim: 2005 Nissan Maxima SE with 6MT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Absolutely nothing!
Cons: Everything!
Overall review: this is by far the worst Nissan I have ever owned. For the past 10 years and 4 cars I have had were Nissans. This will be the last Nissan I will ever own period. Once thise lease is up, good riddance to this Lemon! I had an 02 Maxima that was the best Nissan I have ever owned and I traded it in for this Piece of garbage, I can't wait to get rid of it.
"The Player Ride" by Imran on 11/10/2005. Trim: 2005 Nissan Maxima SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very smooth quick n fast and fancy looking. Nice xenon headlights very good base BOSS speakers.
Cons: The handling of steering wheel
Overall review: I would definately recommend someone to get this car.
"best deal for the $" by Cesar Miami on 09/17/2005. Trim: 2005 Nissan Maxima SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: best deal for the money.
Cons: i wish a rear wheel drive, i guess will be a infiniti.
Overall review: i love to drive, feels like a sport car.