2005 Land Rover LR3

No complaints by Jack on 09/07/2007. Trim: 2005 Land Rover LR3 SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very Comfortable for long trips quite interior
Cons: minor repairs but that comes with any British vehicle
Overall review: Best mid sized luxury SUV
A True SUV by Breeze on 11/28/2004. Trim: 2005 Land Rover LR3 HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very Quiet ride smoth ride with a little engine Varoom when steeping on it. A great SUV in the true sense of the word Sport= this machine is a Mountian Goat, S= utility with many combinations from the seats from passenger's to various outdoor equipment to plain shopping this has it all. V=Can be used around town in the small parking spots today this vechicle manuvers better than most and has a great commanding view of everything around you, plus it is as quiet as it is solid. The HSE is worth the wait. This Machine deserves the name SUV.
Cons: SUV Fuel milage. The Diesel package is not around the US yet.
Overall review: Load out any " SUV " in the mid or even full size class with the options that one wants check out the price and this one comes out on TOP for it is a true SUV not more Car than Truck or Truck than Car.
Best vehicle we've owned yet! by Family Man on 05/19/2011. Trim: 2005 Land Rover LR3 SE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Almost every thing...Goes anywhere any time. I know my family is in a safe vehicle. Sits seven comfortabley (unlike other midsize suvs)
Cons: Repairs can be expensive.
Overall review: When we were shopping we bought it used and it was only $1000 more than the nissans and toyotas and Jeeps of similar size,age, sitting capability and it had less miles. We really like all the leather, sunroofs, and ammenities.
The Money PIT by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/05/2010. Trim: 2005 Land Rover LR3 SE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: My 2005 LR3 had a look that I enjoyed and was more comfortable than my BMW. It hated road trips until I took a road trip in this vehicle. It was very comfortable. It had a lot of features which I now miss since I sold it and bought a foreign more reliable car. It was unstoppable in the winter. Even when we got 22" of snow.
Cons: This was the most unreliable car I have ever purchased by far. When it was under warranty I didn't mind so much taking it to the shop. But after the warranty was up, I got hit with some large bills. Within one year after warranty, my A/C condenser, rear windshield wiper, heated windshield, parking brake lock engine all broke. Costing well over $3000. My brakes and rotors cost $1300. The plastic on the interior and exterior kept coming off. I DO NOT beat my vehicles. This was due to the poor quality.
Overall review: Offroad and comfort are top notch. Everything else is a giant dud.
LOVE MY LR3 by VyLour562 on 05/03/2010. Trim: 2005 Land Rover LR3 SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This vehicle is great...I take it outdoor just about every weekend. Fishing, snowboarding, and the curious roads you normally see in the forest or foothill. It will take you just about anywhere without any modification. The terrain response control will take care of any road condition. Select the road you're going on and the vehicle will take you where you want to go. I am a proud owner of my LR3 and i love every bit of it. It takes me where ever i want to go and don't let the luxury look fool you. It's luxury enough to pull into any fancy places and it's even better to pull up next to a fully mod- 4X4 vehicles on top of a hill and have their owner look at you with unbelievable expression
Cons: Wish we have the diesel engine seeing how the fuel price are. Beside that, part for it are pricey. I had to change out both my lower control arms. It was my fault for not having it fix when it's was under factory warranty... Cause of it was worn out bushing. It made my steering wheel shake every time i come to a soft brake and it make a popping noise every time you hit a bump on a slow speed. It just surprise me why the dealer don't advice the problem every time they take it out for a test drive. However, i saved myself thousands of dollars doing it myself. With the right tools luxury vehicle are not that different...
Overall review: I own a Black/Tan W/NAV SE7. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone. It's not too big or too small. It fit right at any setting. Once you see it at first glance. The LR3 don't look as roomy. But once you're inside you'll see it very roomy. Come up beside a regular Tahoe, F150 or just about any SUV you will be right up there with them. But in a better style and class. Plenty of room and plenty of space. I take my family out every weekend and I feel safe driving them around. Because it give me a better advantage on seeing what around me. The comfort feeling, the smoothness of the ride, make me a better and safer driver. The highlight come standard HID and it work wonder if you have to drive in the country side or through a poorly lit road. The air suspension are also a good use to lift or lower the vehicle to your desire. Overall, if i can afford to get another LR i would. Because it is a great vehicle.