2005 Hyundai Accent

2005 Hyundai Accent Prices
2005 Hyundai Accent Fuel Economy
Great Economy Car by Susan from Houston, TX on 12/12/2013. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Accent GLS 4-Door, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Economy. Economy. Economy. It costs next to nothing to run and runs well on just gas and oil and miles. It's not 'prestigious' and it won't land you chicks, but it will help keep your bottom line in check and make other things in life possible rather than having a massive car payment.
Cons: It's not super flashy, and it does have a small problem with the back brakes being a bit of a mother to fix. Parts about two years ago were unavailable due to a trade embargo with Korea.
Overall review: I bought this car because I was re-starting my life & broke. After 100,000 miles I'm happy to say that this is the best car I've ever owned. Dodges, Fords, Chevy's, all break down and this little piece of junk Korean car just keeps on going. Only thing it needs is routine stuff (oil, brakes, belts, new tires) and after eight years it still runs smoothly. Thought it would just be a junk box but it keeps on surprising year after year. No, it's not superpowerful or wonderfully styled, but it is reliable, easy to drive, and gets me where I need to be with no hassles. I've had in in the mountains on NY in the winter and it does magical things in the snow because it's so light and agile. I've had it in the Houston summer and it doesn't overheat or leak at all. This is probably one of the best 'bang for your buck' cars out there. I can't even imagine what I would have to do to kill it.
My old faithful Accent by NY Texan on 08/23/2012. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Accent GLS 3-Door, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I've owned my car off lot brand new Dec. 2005. This car has been of little issue to me. It drives great. I drove my car from NY to Texas in 2009 and have had very little mechanicle problems other than oil changes, brakes, and fluid replacements.
Cons: The paint job is horrible. It scratches very easily.
Overall review: If you keep fluids up to date, oil changes when adivsed by mileage and keep the engine clean this car should last you years. I'm so glad I purchased this car. My dream car was an Infiniti but since I've owned this car my mind has been changed. I'm sticking with Hyundai!!
Fanstastic little car for a girl by kitty, maryland on 02/10/2012. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Accent GLS 4-Door, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I love this car. Bought it brand new and it still runs great 6 yrs later with little to no work done.
Cons: body finish scratches easily. very poor paint job. not a big deal though.
Overall review: excellent for the money
Great Transportation by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/18/2011. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Accent GLS 4-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good MPG, shifts very crisply, air, brakes, stereo very nice, looks good
Cons: mileage in town way down from highway, no real complaints, good car
Overall review: nice car, would recommend to anyone
Great Little Car by Brynna, Canada on 12/22/2010. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Accent GLS 3-Door, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Zippy, great gas mileage, easy to handle, barely needs repairs.
Cons: Bit cramped inside, only two doors.
Overall review: A great car for a single person, or a teenager. Had mine for six years now and it's never broken down. The warranty is fabulous.