2005 Toyota Celica

2005 Toyota Celica Prices
2005 Toyota Celica Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Best car ever in my opinion. by Georgia from Georgia on 02/01/2009. Trim: 2005 Toyota Celica GT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It's a beauty, great on gas, and steers very well. I have had absolutely no problems with this car since I bought it back in early 2006. Just love it. My husband had a 2003 before he traded it in for a truck and had no problems with his either. I knew someone else that had one (not sure what year), sold it, and then had to buy another one because she missed it so much.
Cons: There is nothing I dislike about this vehicle. It may be hard for a large person to fit. My husband's head would almost touch the ceiling, but I'm a small person and he is tall. It is very comfortable for me. Just try it before you buy it.
Overall review: This is a reliable car. Has been great for commuting. I still get compliments on it, especially by the teenagers. Maybe not a good car for large families due to the back seat being small. Has a lot of trunk space though. It is also very low to the ground..not a problem for me. I will be driving this car for as long as I can. My perfect match.
Thunder Cloud by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/14/2008. Trim: 2005 Toyota Celica GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have the original Tsumami edition. This car turns everyones head! Looks very sleek and fast and still gets great fuel economy. I could drive this car all day its so much fun.
Cons: Every kid with a loud tail pipe wants to race me.
Overall review: Amazing Car... get the Tsunami ....if you can find someone who will part with one.
Great Car! by Celica lover in Georgia on 12/11/2007. Trim: 2005 Toyota Celica GT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car is great! It handles very well, takes curves like a precision vehicle, loves SPEED!
Cons: I also owned a 2000 Celica and the underneath cover for the engine would not stay on. I had to replace it 3 times in 5 years. So far, my 2005 Celica has not had tha problem.
Overall review: I owned a 2000 Celica. When I found out that Toyota was discontining the car, I was upset. Even though my old car was a 2000, I started a quest to find a 2005. I live in Georgia, and finally found an (almost) exact copy of my 2000, in Maryland! So, one weekend, during a business trip, I drove up there, stayed with my brother, and traded my car and drove home! Since I usually keep my cars 5-7 years, I figure Toyota will comeback with it, as probably, as a hybrid, I can wait til then. I know Toyota replaced this car with the new Scion, but it just isn't the same - to me, Toyota no longer has a sporty car, which is a shame. This car is the 4th Celica and 6th Toyota (Camry and Paseo) I have owned and I will try to continue to buy Toyotas - as long as they have sporty cars like the Celica.
Review ID: #519764 Is this review offensive?
My Dream Car by Jessie on 09/18/2006. Trim: 2005 Toyota Celica GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is sporty & fast. It's fun to drive & it's in my price range. It doesn't cost much to own - it's easy on gas and it's never been in the shop for repairs.
Cons: My backseat is very small.
Overall review: This car looks good, handles great & turns heads.
Awesome Car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/07/2006. Trim: 2005 Toyota Celica GTS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Sporty, drives well, comfortable!
Cons: N/A
Overall review: Love this car!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next