2005 Honda Accord

The best Honda ever by Angus from Mass on 02/26/2012. Trim: 2005 Honda Accord LX V-6 Sedan AT, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I bought this car brand new in 2005. I currently have over 213,000 miles on it. This car still looks and drives brand new. I have had to change the brakes once and besides changing the oil regularly and putting new tires on every 80,000 I have not had any issues whatsoever
Cons: The doors do not automatically lock besides that no issues
Overall review: Excellent
The H is the best by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/31/2007. Trim: 2005 Honda Accord EX Sedan w/ Leather and XM Radio, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's got an H on it, quiet, great gas - I average 30 on highway and city, reliable.
Cons: One of the heat seaters doesn't light up, on of the speaker rattles
Overall review: I bought this car 2 years old. It had 87,000 miles on it. I say keep it well maintained so the speaker's wont rattle.
Dependable, Good Performing, Reasonably Priced Vehicle by mws on 01/10/2013. Trim: 2005 Honda Accord EX Sedan AT, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Economical, dependable, good acceleration/handling. No significant problems at 85,000 miles.
Cons: headroom is tight, especially when entering or exiting the vehicle.
Overall review: I believe we can expect to get 200,000 miles plus out of this car w/o much trouble. Will probably be a hand me down when our son's 1999 Accord is ready to be sold (or retired).
Honda Accord Review by Ben, California on 10/18/2012. Trim: 2005 Honda Accord, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Smooth ride, safety, sun roof, roomy 4-door vehicle
Cons: Upholstery in one area behind driver's seat loosened after seven years.
Overall review: I have 97,000 miles on my 2005 Honda and it still rides like a dream. I plan to keep it indefinitely.
The best car!! by Gisela naples,FL on 06/04/2008. Trim: 2005 Honda Accord EX Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything!!
Cons: nothing.
Overall review: ..excellent in gas millage!!