2005 Audi allroad quattro

Ultimate Station Wagon by Scuzzy on 08/24/2010. Trim: 2005 Audi allroad quattro 2.7 T with Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Breakneck accelleration. Will reach 80mph on highway before you know it! Interior is exceptionally comfortable. Interior dials all have red lighting at night (coolness factor is through the roof!). Handling is exceptional. Adjustable height suspension up to 8.2 inches! Takes curves without any body roll, and stays glued to the road. Quattro AWD will get through snow, mud, low water w/o any effort.
Cons: Other than expensive parts - nothing else.
Overall review: Can a station wagon look any better? I don't think so. This is the best vehicle ever! I traded in a Nissan Pathfinder for a used '05 Audi Allroad and do not regret my decision.
The Ultimate SUV by himarv on 12/12/2006. Trim: 2005 Audi allroad quattro 4.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: handling, looks, performance
Cons: low brake pedal, gas mileage
Overall review: great
Perfect Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/15/2005. Trim: 2005 Audi allroad quattro 2.7 T with Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent driving machine, glued to the road, loves bad road conditions, extremely fun and practical car.
Cons: Nothing, this is a great car.
Overall review: Best car I have ever owned.
Ooops, should have waited for the 05 Legacy by Whislter Runner on 02/16/2005. Trim: 2005 Audi allroad quattro 4.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Ride, passenger comfort, style
Cons: The 2005 Legacy Wagon
Overall review: Nice car, should have waited for the Legacy, better car, less $$$$, and WOW is it fast, my buddy has one and well let just say the trip to Whistler was fun. I couldn't even touch him.
I'm so Hooked! by Paul on 01/10/2005. Trim: 2005 Audi allroad quattro 2.7 T with Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I just took a trip to Grants Pass Oregon from Palm Springs, CA. I drove 24 hours of the 29 hour trip. My longest segment was 10 hrs straight. I just couldn't get enough. My Audi did all the work. ESP, was awesome. We hit all the elements of weather and Audi ESP handled them all. Heavy winds, sleet, snow, flooding,ice. I noticed that we even didn't budge after passing big rigs. The headlights, and fog lights are exceptionally bright. Oncoming cars thought I had my brights on. I had to blind them further to let them know I didn't. PLenty of room to sleep in the back. Hookups in the back to power a laptop. Enjoyed being able to just flick the cruise button to change speed.
Cons: Cruise control should be on steering wheel. The second cupholder, is ill placed when you're using The Tiptronic mode.
Overall review: Wow! My "05 Allroad puts my last Audi A6 to shame. Sporty looks,and I get a lot of them. Power,luxury and comfort. Tired? Sleep in the back. This baby just loves to roll thru the mountains. My Audi and a late model Vette left the others in our dust.