1999 Ford F-150

1999 Ford F-150 Prices
1999 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy
BEST EVER by JRPEM from OHIO on 02/23/2012. Trim: 1999 Ford F-150 XLT Reg. Cab Long Bed 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: reliability and preformance, I have the 4.6L and oversized tires by alittle and get 16 plus mpg. I pull livestock and haul 10 cord of wood a yr. plus alot of hay and straw. Have a very bad back and the ride and ease of getting in and out is top notch. Rides way better than my wifes 08 G-6. With only a 170,000mi on it I drive it everywhere even when the wife and son go somewhere. It looks like new with some wear and deserved scars just just adds to a great look.
Cons: I guess the fact that it's gone. I'll keep this one forever but try a new one in about two or three years and keep this one for daily chores.
Overall review: BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER HAD OR DRIVEN IN IT'S GROUP
The Diehard Truck by Ham Radio Operator Eddie from Dundalk, Md. on 02/26/2013. Trim: 1999 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab Short Bed 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: The ride is nice with Michelin tires, it starts up everytime, never had to replace muffler or exhaust pipes, great for hauling, great sound system and air conditioning
Cons: Had to replace rear sliding window as it leaked, had a lot of trouble with the brakes, replaced ball joints and replaced temperature control switch
Overall review: I owned this truck (original owner) for 13 years, yes I put money into it but i'm not sorry about it, this will be my last truck, I have 54,000 on it very low mileage I feel I should get 20 years out of this truck and it still looks fairly new due to the Ziebart treatments I get on it
Solid Runner by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/30/2013. Trim: 1999 Ford F-150 XL Reg. Cab Long Bed 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Shes a good runner, for 230,000, rugged motor and transmission . quite a tough truck.
Cons: Shes got some slop in the trannsmission,
Overall review: For its age and how long this truck sat for. The fact i paid 500$ for it, and the minimal work to get her back on the road you can't really complain. this f150 is a rugged work truck.
dont pressurewash the engine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/25/2013. Trim: 1999 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCab Long Bed 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: dependable
Cons: coil packs
Overall review: 253000 miles running good but the power packs dont last to good
Hard working and reliable truck by Joe on 01/21/2013. Trim: 1999 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab Short Bed 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Reliable, hard working, takes a beating, the 4.6L V8 does any job I throw at it. Anything from towing our 3 horse goosneck trailer, hauling hay, or tearing/hauling stumps out of the ground, hauling patio blocks, or just taking the recycling out she has been a good truck for me. Can't complain about gas mileage..... It's a truck, not a car.
Cons: Had to repair ball and U joints and just recently a exhaust manifold.
Overall review: I enjoy my truck. I may want more HP and torque at times, but I didn't do my homework before buying it. This truck gets the job done when I need it done. For the most part my truck has been very RELIABLE!!! I give her an A.