2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT

Kicks *ss by NYactor on 03/07/2011. Trim: 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility Truck, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I really like my EXT . It's a loaded version that is Black Raven.It has very low miles as it is only driven occasionally, since i live in NYC and it resides at my garage in Minnesota. I have added a performance chip and exhaust to this truck and am impressed that the average economy is still in the 20+ mpg. Also i had all fluids replaced with synthetics. I have found that this vehicle handles very well at felony level speeds too.
Cons: Although i have attained 24 mpg on flat freeway, when you drive it like a sport truck, you pay for it in mpg's....
Overall review: Very nice truck!
The Ultimate Truck by Teen from VA on 01/04/2005. Trim: 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility Truck, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car has great performance.
Cons: There's nothing to dislike about this car.
Overall review: The car should be bought by everyone.
A super reliable truck for your boat, and your daily home use by Qatari on 06/12/2013. Trim: 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT, Owned 6 years.
Pros: i am really in love with this truck .. I used to pull my 31ft boat , it is so reliable ... i like how powerful this car for pulling large boats, and also love the smooth ride best seats ,, so comfortable ,, believe me even better than next generation escalade seats the folded armrest is option that even the new style escalade does not have
Cons: one advice,, get rid from the air suspension by converting it to passive and you will just have a super relabile car
Overall review: i will continue to own this car a ,,, and for a truck with 4 seats .. it
BEST TRUCK EVER HAD OR DRIVEN by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/03/2011. Trim: 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility Truck, Owned 3 years.
Pros: COMPLETELY COMFORTABLE ON ROAD TRIP
Cons: WISH NAV HAD BACK UP CAMERA BIG FOR PARKING BUT IT IS BIG TRUCK
Overall review: OUTSTANDING IN ALL WAYS
NOT A FAMILY TRUCK by Jackie, New Jersey on 04/06/2008. Trim: 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility Truck, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I am a mom thought it would be more room, my husband is tall, and so am I when you put seat back it hits the baby's legs. NO ROOM
Cons: I am having problems with sun roof opened it up one day then next thing will NOT CLOSE.
Overall review: I am happy with it, would I ever get another Cadillac ? I would but next time I would get the Deville.