2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

Mechanics headache by mcarlin from Weirsdale on 08/27/2011. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 2WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: This has been my vehicle since I bought it new and it is paid for, so that is a plus
Cons: I had it in to the mechanic 5 times during the first year for a loss of power, light dimming, voltage indicator drops, and air conditioning slows. This can happen when you are driving 4 or 5 times a minute and then it will go for days and it will not happen. No one has been able to find the problem. I have been on many mechanic websites and this seems to be a common problem. I even emailed the company with video documentation and did not get a reply.
Overall review: I would not recommend a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer to anyone. I do not know if they fixed the problems in the later models.
I love this TBlazer after 50k miles. by Happy Av owner on 07/06/2009. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Roomy inside but still fits in my garage. Good power, interior very well designed, sporty ride. Totally reliable.
Cons: a little plain looking without nice wheels. gas mileage not that great.
Overall review: I've had this vehicle since new. It has 52,000 miles now and never had to take it in for anything. I bought the extended warranty, but so far its been flawless. Not a drip, squeek, or anything. Watch out Toyota.
Great vehicle by steve nebraska on 12/11/2012. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: 140,000 trouble free miles. Puts my old Toyota to shame.
Cons: I wish it got 100 mpg.
Overall review: 4x4 Feature is very easy to use. heated memory seats and climate control are more like a luxury SUV but save 1000s
Not worth the headach by paul on 05/15/2011. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: it has alot of creature comforts, onstar, 6cd changer, power evreything.
Cons: What do i dislike about this vehicle?? dont know where to start, extreme lack of power, 7 mpg, the catalytic converters are known to go around 40,00 miles, the 2005 trailblazer is known for one thing, the amount of problems they have had, wheather it be electrical or mechanical.
Overall review: My overall review of this truck would be to stay away and find somthing better
The Best SUV by Srinivasan - Dubai on 11/02/2009. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The stability at high speeds, the comfort, the safety, its perfect handling even with full load. Extremely easy to drive around town as well as easy to park and navigate around.
Cons: I would have liked a little more ground clearnace.
Overall review: I would recommend this car for anybody who want's a SUV which can carry the entire family and luggage etc...lots of room for evrybody + safety included