2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

ALL CLASS by oceanbob on 11/25/2005. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Cons: The way you adjust the temp. Should be more hi-tech
Overall review: Best car I've every been in
A Car at its Best! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/06/2005. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I'm a cheap b*@$rd and I always make sure I spend my money "wisely". It took me a month to think this one over and over again. Almost picked E-500 and luckyly I didn't listen to my wife this time (or else we would be one of those 1.3 million on recall list, thanks for all the feedbacks i've been reading for weeks prior). Just stearing at it makes your money worth! Smooth, Classy, State of the Art, Luxurious, Safety Oriented... should I go on?
Cons: I love everything about it but my neigbors hate my car... I wonder why?!
Overall review: Flawless, highly recommended, worth the money and time you will spend on phone calls, research, test drives... I've been there, done that and the car justify it all for me! If you can afford it, don't look around no more... S-Class got it made for you in a silver platter!
the ultimare car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/07/2005. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430, Owned 1 year.
Pros: its a beatutifull stylish car and is very nice
Cons: its not very good in winter when it snow a lot it has very hard handeling
Overall review: its good for a summer drive
Awesome Experience by Justin on 01/04/2005. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling. The body lines scream luxury and class. The vehicle is just a dream to drive.
Cons: There really isn't much I don't like. The price is a little high, but the driving experience justifies the cost!
Overall review: Probably the best car I have ever owned. Had Lexus and BMW, but stuck with Mercedes for years. I've had 2 S-Class sedans!
Perfection on Wheels by Rick from Tampa on 01/03/2005. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the best car I've ever owned by a wide margin. Variable suspension (sports car to luxo sled) damping, smooth as silk. Every single dollar spent is evident in the fit and finish.
Cons: Depreciation
Overall review: An outstanding car in every respect.