2005 Dodge Stratus

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
My baby by KC MO Girl on 06/20/2008. Trim: 2005 Dodge Stratus SXT Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the body style and the smooth ride
Cons: Bad turning radius, can't see out the back window, cruise control went out? don't know why it doesn't work, service engine soon light has come on a couple of times, also had a bad radiator.
Overall review: It's great for looks and driving, very smooth and comfortable. Everyone loves my car. I just wish I didn't have so many problems with it. Good for money though. Gas is decent too
Good Car For The Money by dodge owner from PA on 02/17/2012. Trim: 2005 Dodge Stratus SXT Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent gas millage; handles great; comfortable to ride in and i'm a large person; large trunk for the size of car; plenty of leg room in the back seats as well; controls are all easy to reach
Cons: acceleration could be a little better and for some reason the a/c drains under the passenger seat
Overall review: Ive had the car almost a year now and put almost 15,000 on it. It is quickly approaching 60,000 and has the 2.7L engine over all it is a great car for me as a college student who can't afford to be constantly putting money into a car
2005 Dodge Stratus by BigSkyAngel on 01/04/2012. Trim: 2005 Dodge Stratus R/T Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I got this car when it was a year old. I have had it for 5 years. have close to 100,000 miles on it. Never had a problem with it. Just change the oil and tires and add gas. Finally having it's first tune up just because it's never been done and I have lost a few MPH. Still runs about 22 in town and 27 on highway. down from 25 and 30 when it was newer. Reliable car.
Cons: Has anti lock brakes and hate that shakiness when you brake. That's about it. cost me more for tires and insurance due to it having the bigger engine and it considered the "sports car" model.
Overall review: I really like the car. Reliable. Looks good. No issues with it. gets up and goes when it's needed. Hope it last to 300,000.
It doesn't have a Hemi by Jim NJ on 11/11/2008. Trim: 2005 Dodge Stratus SXT Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fast acceleration, roomy, "sports car" like styling. 26mpg for my 2.7L flex fuel V6
Cons: Beisdes normal wear and tear. My blower resistor motor went out (common with the 4 doors). My oil light flickers on on occasion while I am stopped, and noone can figure out whats wrong. I have a traction control button that does nothing. No flex fuel stations nearby.
Overall review: All together its a decent car. Hey its a Dodge you get what you paid for
My first car... by Bggtsr's Cruisin In Arizona on 09/17/2005. Trim: 2005 Dodge Stratus SXT Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love how smooth the ride is when I'm driving... Haven't had the chance to be a passenger yet, not sure if I want to give up my drivers seat!!
Cons: N/A
Overall review: Excellent car!!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next