2005 Volvo S40

2005 Volvo S40 Prices
2005 Volvo S40 Fuel Economy
An excellent European car by Tony from San Francisco on 11/20/2008. Trim: 2005 Volvo S40 T5, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Looks great, drives great, very comfortable, reliable.
Cons: Road noise, huge b pillar creates blind spot.
Overall review: I have been completely satisfied and happy with this car. It looks great, drives well and is really comfortable. I am now a real Volvo fan. Usually I trade a car in after 3-4 years, but I'll be keeping this one for a while longer.
S40 has great handling by D Miller from Michigan on 05/29/2008. Trim: 2005 Volvo S40 2.4i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The S40 is a fun-to-drive-whip-around-town stylish car. Teens love to drive it. The gas mileage is reasonable - well at least compared with my SUV. We have a driver that is 6 ft 3 in and the vehicle headroom is good. Also, the handling in winter weather is good. We use this vehicle for most errands.
Cons: The inital acceleration "sticks" a bit, the lack of interior storage and the key. There is some interior noise that is annoying. Also, I prefer the gas door/access to be on the driver side...don't like walking around the vehicle to pump gas--for safety reasons. Not the best radio/sound system.
Overall review: I would recommend the S40 to anyone - it's a fun car to drive and the styling is great.
Great Volvo! by Volvo Driver on 06/22/2009. Trim: 2005 Volvo S40 T5, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fun, stylish, drives/handles great and is amazingly comfortable
Cons: I LOVE IT!
Overall review: Just a great car! I'm so happy I purchased it!
Volvo S40 T5 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/21/2008. Trim: 2005 Volvo S40 T5, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fun to drive, comfortable, smooth and quiet.
Cons: Haven't come across anything yet.
Overall review: I really enjoy my S40. It is my first Volvo and will likely be a Volvo owner for life.
The Ultimate Car For Teens by C from Shenandoah on 03/21/2008. Trim: 2005 Volvo S40 2.4i, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I haven't had one problem with this vehicle. It's three years old and is still eye catching and handles great.
Cons: Not enough room in the back seat. Interior is hard to keep clean and protection package does not help...would save your money and not purchase this option. Trade-in value is not as high as recommended by blue book.
Overall review: Overall, this is a great car for teens. Low maintenance. Vehicle is definitely not a family car...even for three people.