2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

BOUGHT A GOOD TRUCK by KB on 07/07/2012. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Long Bed 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: BOUGHT USED- NICE TRUCK- GOOD RIDE- STRONG V6- STRONG OFF ROAD AND LOADED W/ CAMPING SUPPLIES AND PULLING 17 FOOT CAMPER-FEELS SAFE AND TRUCK FEELS STURDY
Cons: HEADLIGHTS AUTO ON - AUTO OFF ?
Overall review: OVERALL NICE SAFE TRUCK
SHORT CAB GOODY. by Jerry Montgomery, Alabama on 07/14/2010. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Short Bed 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The truck is fun to drive, it handles good, and very comfortable with vinyl seats. It cools off almost immedtately even after sitting in the sun. It pulls my son's boat {19 ft procraft} with ease. Repairs are replace steering intermediate shaft and a new battery after 5 years. I am planning to keep it with only 21,000 miles ,kept in a garage and babyed.
Cons: Cheap original tires.
Overall review: A good second vehicle and a pleasure to drive. Love the short Cab.
I would never own this kind of truck by bart on 08/27/2005. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ext. Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it is cheap
Cons: it dose not have a fully boxed in frame its weak and slow
Overall review: no good truck
Worst vehicle ever owned in my 47 years of driving. by Nightcrawler from Green Bay on 07/22/2013. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Silverado looked nice.
Cons: Unreliability. Constantly needs repairs
Overall review: I am a retired equipment maintenance facilitator. I've worked with many Chevrolets over the years. My 2005 Silverado is the worst vehicle that I have owned in my life and I've owned some junk. Truck is just over 100K and has to be repaired every month. No one even wants to buy it. I've talked to other people who own GM products and many have complaints. I probably will stay away from GM products the rest of my life.
Al's truck by Key west on 03/29/2007. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ext. Cab 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: motor is very strong bose just a nice truck
Cons: ride height
Overall review: great truck go chevy