2005 Buick Rainier

it's a buick by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/22/2008. Trim: 2005 Buick Rainier CXL, Owned 3 years.
Pros: rides well. parks well.
Cons: engine 4.2 seems busy.
Overall review: good vehicle.
Rainier by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/28/2005. Trim: 2005 Buick Rainier CXL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: .
Cons: .
Overall review: .
Great car with reliable engines by Bob on 06/09/2014. Trim: 2005 Buick Rainier CXL, Owned 9 years.
Pros: The Rainier has been quite a great car for the past 5 years. I haven't had any major problems with the car and I'm very impressed with GM and the reliable engine (Vortex 4.2).
Cons: Air ride was a bit of a problem, but I replaced it with springs.
Overall review: N/A
My Rainier is a great vehicle by cet128 on 07/05/2013. Trim: 2005 Buick Rainier CXL AWD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: My 2005 Rainier is very comfortable to drive. I like sitting higher than a car so I can see better. The AWD reduces your MPH but drives great in bad road conditions.
Cons: The AWD reduces MPH but I will average about 20 on long Interstate highway driving. In town the average is closer to 14. That is the only reason I gave it a 9 on performance and not a 10.
Overall review: I purchased my 2005 Rainier used with 40,800 miles on it. It is reliable, safe and easy to drive.
Great Ride by BuickFan from Columbus on 05/18/2013. Trim: 2005 Buick Rainier, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Tested the ride in many SUV's and found that the Rainier air suspension system was the only one that my Osteoporosis could tolerate. Needed the SUV for business purposes and appreciated the towing and hauling capabilities. ..
Cons: The noise level is higher than should be. That said, I would trade my old one in tomorrow for a new SUV with a similar ride, especially if it was a Buick.
Overall review: Great multipurpose car. How about a another Buick SUV with the famous Buick ride?