2005 GMC Envoy

Super Ride by Dewey on 11/28/2006. Trim: 2005 GMC Envoy XL SLE 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great ride, 7 passagers and room for trips, handles great on highway, pulls a large boat very well. Great view from all sides. Looks sharp.
Cons: None
Overall review: Super, I would buy one again, no problem.
Review ID: #502030 Is this review offensive?
" THe Best SUV for your Buck" by T-Mac from Hammond on 06/30/2005. Trim: 2005 GMC Envoy XL SLT 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the comfort,and the power of this vehicle. It is very quiet and rides like a dream. I can barely feel the road.I also love how every thing,and then some, is at your finger tips. The power of the motor(v8-5300 5.3l vortec)is awesome! All of the features like: heated seats,onstar, built in telephone, DVD player with cordless headphone, rear passanger radio& ac control, auto driver ajustments of rear view mirrow(heated),gas & brake pedal,frt seat, and so many other features I can't name. This truely is the best vehicle I've ever owned.WORTH every penny. Definitely A professional grade! "not more than I need, just more than I'm use to".
Cons: I dislike nothing. Except the three row seating could have a little more leg room for adults. It's perfect for children, or adults with short leg
Overall review: awesome
Envoy Denali is the way to go! by Envoy Denali Lover in Ohio on 06/29/2005. Trim: 2005 GMC Envoy XL Denali 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles very well, comfortable ride, and wind noise much more reduced in Denali model than standard Envoy model.
Cons: The V8 is a nice engine, but gas mileage not that great.
Overall review: I test drove an Envoy XL and was not impressed until I test drove the Denali model, then I was sold.
my envoy by educator1 on 06/17/2005. Trim: 2005 GMC Envoy SLT 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the luxury feeling while driving an SUV. It costs less than the Lexus or the Mercedes, both of which I checked out before buying.
Cons: Nothing yet...gas price, but you should know you'll pay a little more with this type of vehicle.
Overall review: Overall, I love my Envoy. I shopped around - I am a past owner of a GM vehicle (suburban) and loved it so much I chose another.
My wifes truck by Unis from Victorville on 06/10/2005. Trim: 2005 GMC Envoy Denali 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I previously owned a 04 envoy xl 6 cyl. which i enjoyed, but the v-8 power and the Denali pkg. just put te icing on the cake.
Cons: Availability, having to drive over 100 miles to obtain one.
Overall review: By being a previous owner of a 04 envoy xl, and upgrading to the denali was well worth the money spent.
Review ID: #472023 Is this review offensive?