2005 Chevrolet Corvette

c5 corvette by lorne from florida on 07/07/2010. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great looking car it rides just fine great pickup good on fuel
Cons: none
Overall review: 9 out of 10
The Best Car on Earth! by Little Blue Corvette from Tacoma, WA on 07/06/2009. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought this vehicle as a present to myself for completing 6 grueling months of chemotherapy and to celebrate my 24th birthday. And I couldn't have asked for more. Everything about this car is excellent. I get great gas mileage, it's super-fast, great sound system, and the car turns heads everywhere it goes. I absolutely love it! I've wanted a Corvette since I was a little girl and I finally own one. Everything about the car sparkles and I'm very blessed to own one.
Cons: There is nothing I don't like about this car.
Overall review: Overall, this is an excellent car and I'd recommend it to anyone. Chevrolet just keeps amazing with phenomenal cars with tons of horse power.
Hard to find anything in it's class...Un-matched for even double the price! by Bob on 09/13/2008. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Just about everything.
Cons: no ipod connector.......easily added myself and now ipod works on the touchscreen navigation screen.
Overall review: This car has been an incredible blast to own, reliable, with a bullit proof monster of an engine while affordable for the performance and if you drive it reasonably.....gets awsome gas mileage. My friends are shocked I can get milage similar to some of their family sedans.
Great performance car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/07/2005. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, performance and fuel economy
Cons: computer assisted gear shift on a manual transmission is annoying and does not belong on a car like this.
Overall review: great American Sports car
The Ultimate Road Beast by GM Guy on 04/23/2005. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: No words to decribe,it's a pure master piece. Z51 package makes all the difference.Great gas milage for a V8.Touch screen sound system \ navigation system.
Cons: What could there be not to like? Unless you dont like having other turn there heads and look at you as you are driving by giving you two thumbs up!
Overall review: This car is truly Chevy at its best!The craftsmanship is just spectacular.