2005 Cadillac Escalade

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Cadillac Style by RL3 from Chitown on 05/06/2012. Trim: 2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nothing beats that CADILLAC style and reliability. Bought this as my second car. Mostly for weekends and cruising and also for mid-west winter snow storms.
Cons: None, so far.
Overall review: Great car to own and drive. Powerful engine and very reliable.I'm a very happy Cadillac owner.
'Scade---more than just a SUV! by Nic from AL on 06/23/2009. Trim: 2005 Cadillac Escalade 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: An Escalade makes any morning commute more enjoyable with it's Bose sound system, over-sized comfortable seats, and a beautiful control panel. This is my first Escalade and it has won me over. I know it won't be my last. Don't be shocked when your friends mouth drop open when you drive up!
Cons: Absolutely nothing!
Overall review: The ultimate in luxury and safety.
Outstanding all around vehicle, pretty and it does the work load. by Business woman on 04/19/2008. Trim: 2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handling, comfort, 19 MPG for a large vehicle, computer package, GPS, style
Cons: removal and replace rear seats are difficult, caps on running boards poorly designed for lots of snow and ice.
Overall review: If GM could increase the fuel economy of this vehicle I would buy a newer version, this is my 2nd one adn I love them but feel it is important to do my part in safekeeping the environment.
A Great SUV by Phil on 10/16/2006. Trim: 2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am tall, and I needed headroom for my new SUV. The only 4 vehicles that would accomodate me were the Escalade, Lincoln Navigator, Lexus G470 and Land Rover. The Lincoln lacked recent design/feature advances and the Land Rover had frequent repair issues. The Lexus middle seats were atrocious. Therefore, I went with the Escalade. It's got excellent power, comfortables seats and wonderful interior. It's been trouble free (totally!) and I get 14.5 mpg, which is acceptable for a large SUV. Perhaps the Lexus had a little more responsive stearing on curves, but the lack of comfort was not worth switching to the Lexus. Also, the Lexus seemed to me to be a little "cheap" inside.
Cons: The navigation system is clumsy to use. It's not user-friendly. Also, I wish it had video for backing up.
Overall review: There are so many great things about this car, that I'd rate it at 10. My complaints are rather minor compared to the overall excellence of this vehicle.
Dream car ends up bad nightmare by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/08/2006. Trim: 2005 Cadillac Escalade 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the high end details, and the paint colors.
Cons: My car has had steering wheel issues, paint peeling from the console,water pouring from the vents after having it just 3 months. It is a pig on gas, but that can be expected with a large SUV
Overall review: I love the vehicle, but for that kind of money there should not be ANY problems.
2 3 4 5 6  Next