2005 Scion xB

Nice Econo-box/Daily driver by Manny from Florida on 10/14/2009. Trim: 2005 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Xb looks weird at first but it grows on you. The interior is very roomy, with more than enough room for at least 4 full sized adults. The performance is decent. I installed a AEM cold air intake and noticed a night and day difference. On top of that I get 30 to 35 mpg depending on how I drive. I try to keep it just under 3000 rpms.
Cons: I hate the fact that the car has no cruise control since most of my commute is on the highway. My understanding is it's not even a option when you by the car brand new. It wouldn't hurt if it had a little more horsepower either.
Overall review: The Xb is a great daily driver. Plenty of room for almost anything and everything you throw in it. I bought it with 98000 miles on it and in 6 months I'm up to 119956 miles. All I've done to the Xb is oil changes and new spark plugs. My family and I use it as much as possible on weekends. It's the perfect family commuter.
My Green Box - Gunny by BIGTOME on 05/01/2009. Trim: 2005 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I have owned this car since new... great gas mileage... I hyper-mile +40MPG!!! I can fit four normal sized adults in this car with ease. Enoroumous interior, and spaceous back seat.
Cons: No cruise control, not even an option... needs a center arm rest in the front... only one power outlet in the car...
Overall review: Unbeliveable little car! I am 6'4" and fit unbelievably well. Easy entry for challenged people (i.e. grandparents and the like). It is my daily driver and am hard pressed to think of a replacement
Great Car!! by Della on 03/02/2009. Trim: 2005 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Roomy, stylish, and great gas mileage.
Cons: Front grill pieces tend to fall off a lot and have to be replaced. Also make sure to get 100% glass coverage as windshields are prone to cracks and chips because of the angle at which they sit.
Overall review: I love this car!!!!
Stylish wagon by Dion from Guam on 09/29/2008. Trim: 2005 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about driving this car. It is roomy enough that our family of four including two teaanage sons can ride comfortably anywhere. It is gas effecient and great looking.
Cons: I have no dislikes currently for this car, although rear cargo space with a family of four is minimal.
Overall review: It is a great car for Guam.
Solid, but underwhelming by Jeff - Portland on 09/06/2008. Trim: 2005 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon, Owned 2 years.
Pros: more backseat room than even a midsize car, lots of headroom, easy to park, standard ABS and traction, virtually no mechanical issues, 27-28 mpg on average, small footprint
Cons: Buzzy underperforming engine, desperately needs a 6th gear, seats aren't height adjustable, center gauge cluster, back wiper doesn't have intermitten feature, one piece hatch, upright windshield that eats bugs and rocks, one touch down window for driver only, needs more cubbies and pockets, car feels (and sounds) rather cheap, no side airbags or sunroof, below EPA estimates on gas mileage
Overall review: A decent value and extrememly reliable, but a bit disappointing in everything else.