2005 Chevrolet Colorado

needs help by Carl on 09/04/2007. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Colorado LS Z85 Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: quiet
Cons: seats
Overall review: below average
diamond in the rough by poptart killer from san diego on 03/10/2013. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Colorado LS Z85 2WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Great response on the on the acceleration, smooth ride and corners it grips the floor ... Oh it has a Sun roof witch I like for the ladies lol but in interior is fine remember it's a truck not a BMW, radio is good sound is plenty
Cons: My truck came salvaged but I'm fixing it if I love this truck now I can't wait how it feels fixed , truck needs left and right lower arm control bushings all for new shocks and a new left lower arm control
Overall review: The truck is wonderful I love it but I'm always on my quads and the terrains is tough but the truck keeps up I'm lifting her up and. With wheels and tires at the end of this may, but please make sure if your going to get a truck make sure you see your self using the truck for what's for I have a ls z85 you can use it for both street racing and off road well any Colorado truck but my opinion is with LS Z85 because of the 220hp and the 3.5L engine, this truck is my first truck but not my first truck to drive daily so I hope this helps you in your choosing of a Colorado or just getting a truck..... I bought this truck jan-7-13
"Great Little Truck" by Mike on 12/29/2012. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Colorado LS Z71 Crew Cab 4WD w/1SE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Everything i have 196000 miles on this truck and it still runs like a charm. I love the ride and the truck is surprisingly roomy for being a small truck. The four wheel drive will get you through just about anything..
Overall review: Great truck would def reccomend to anyone loking for a small truck
Awesome little truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/04/2012. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Colorado, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I had an S-10 for 20 years, loved but drove it into the ground. I needed a replacement and stumbled onto the 2005 Colorado, I love it, much better truck than the S-10, which is hard to say, I loved that thing as well.
Cons: Cloth interior seat circles bad, just water will make it circle. Very odd.
Overall review: Awesome truck!
I THINK IT'S A LEMON AT LEAST THE MECHANICS by Nancy, Arkansas on 02/09/2007. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Colorado LS Z71 Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The truck looks and rides well
Cons: I have had nothing but problems with this vechile. I bought it new with 120 miles on it, that was in July of 05, in November of 05 I had to buy new front tires because they were coming apart. I was in Ketucky at the time, I live in Arkansas, and was leaving to come home when I noticed the tires were bad. When I got back to Arkansas, I made an appointment to check out the truck and see what was going on.
Overall review: Continued from above: At that time I was told that I hadn't taken care of the truck and it was out of alignment, so therefore I had to pay for the alignment on top of having to buy new tires. A few days later, I told the service manager that there was something wrong with the front end, come to find out it had a bad tie rod, which could have caused the tires to go bad also, but the service manager wouldn't agree on paper but told me and that's just the start. I think I got a lemon, but in the state that I live in according to Chev. it's not a lemon unless it's had the same thing repaired 4 times. I've had 5 different things repaired within the first 7 months of the trucks life and still having problems with it. I'm working with the BBB to try to get things settled, but they (Chev.) don't think that I have a bad vechile or one that's really worth messing with.