2005 Chevrolet Colorado

needs help by Carl on 09/04/2007. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Colorado LS Z85 Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: quiet
Cons: seats
Overall review: below average
I THINK IT'S A LEMON AT LEAST THE MECHANICS by Nancy, Arkansas on 02/09/2007. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Colorado LS Z71 Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The truck looks and rides well
Cons: I have had nothing but problems with this vechile. I bought it new with 120 miles on it, that was in July of 05, in November of 05 I had to buy new front tires because they were coming apart. I was in Ketucky at the time, I live in Arkansas, and was leaving to come home when I noticed the tires were bad. When I got back to Arkansas, I made an appointment to check out the truck and see what was going on.
Overall review: Continued from above: At that time I was told that I hadn't taken care of the truck and it was out of alignment, so therefore I had to pay for the alignment on top of having to buy new tires. A few days later, I told the service manager that there was something wrong with the front end, come to find out it had a bad tie rod, which could have caused the tires to go bad also, but the service manager wouldn't agree on paper but told me and that's just the start. I think I got a lemon, but in the state that I live in according to Chev. it's not a lemon unless it's had the same thing repaired 4 times. I've had 5 different things repaired within the first 7 months of the trucks life and still having problems with it. I'm working with the BBB to try to get things settled, but they (Chev.) don't think that I have a bad vechile or one that's really worth messing with.
colorado by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/03/2007. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Colorado LS Z85 Crew Cab 4WD w/1SC, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Its a small truck with 4 doors and a bed to pick things up in. No delivery charge for large purchases!!
Cons: Had front 4WD hub problems and they wouldn't put new tires on it cause it was a WEAR item at 20,000 miles.
Overall review: ok
Great all around truck. by johnny from cleveland on 07/19/2006. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Colorado LS Z71 Crew Cab 4WD w/1SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: fuel mileage. roomy backseat. off road capability.
Cons: turning radius. throttle response.
Overall review: great truck. more than enough power. can off road with the best (it's the same thing underneath as hummer h3).
Great Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/06/2006. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Colorado LS Z85 Crew Cab 2WD w/1SB, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Rides smooth
Cons: Seats
Overall review: It's a great truck.