2004 Honda Civic Hybrid

the Worse car by Diessle not hybrid. on 12/06/2009. Trim: 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid Sedan w/CVT, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Its only fun when I'm driving it, 45 MPG, and love to see its day on when to get rid of it another 4 years
Cons: everything, its a lower cllass, under average car, overpriced, craped up Back seat, and replaced the battery for $5000 This is truely a worse car ever had.
Overall review: I Hate This Car !!!!! for $23,000 you could have bought a Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, Ford Fusion, or a Nissan Altima for the same price. don't buy hybrids, because your just saving money on gas jsut to replace a new Battery for $5000, If you want a fuel effecinet car, buy a Volkswagon Jetta TDI diessel, or a Yaris, there fuel effecient. and cheaper.
Good for a while by IckyNicki from Yucca Valley on 09/20/2011. Trim: 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid Sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Obviously, the MPGs are the main selling factor. I averaged about 45-50 MPGs and was great for 8+ hour trips to and from college.
Cons: I've had to replace the battery (super expensive) and am in the process of replacing the transmission for ....wait for it...$3800 from the dealer. Conveniently less than 10,000 mi after my warranty expired, too.
Overall review: It's a good starter car. It got me through high school college, but I don't know if this car's gonna go the distance.
cramped up cage on wheel by Pamila, L.A. on 07/12/2009. Trim: 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid Sedan w/CVT, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Only when I'm driving it or riding shotgun, I've average 60 Miles per gallon one time driving on the freeway, this would make it a great car for tean driver to start out with, I'm shure you can find one out there for $11,000 we have 2 other cars beside this one.
Cons: the back seat is very unconfortable and small legroom, its like riding in the third row seat of a Chevy Tahoo theres no back seat cupholder, theres no tinted windows the Air Condition is very weak in the high temperature, the engine noise going up the hill are very annoying and loud, the trunk space is very small and this car is very plain and its my Dads car the performance is almost as bad as a Yugo
Overall review: I hate this car for three of us on long trips this is a cramped up car and this is not a family car its more of a subcompact style, I would recommend this car only to a single person that is not married or not ever going to get merry. if your a family of 3 or more, buy something bigger like a Toyota Camry or a Honda Accord. I mist our 97 mercury Grand marquis
Love my Honda Hybrid! by Bill, Brick NJ on 06/27/2013. Trim: 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid Sedan, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Pretty good mileage about 38-40 mpg. Handles well with good tire pressure. Brakes last forever. Oil changes every 5000 miles! I have over 160,000 miles and the IMA battery still charges strong. Tip! Keep the main service battery clean with tight connectors. I have 6 years on my second battery and it still tests at 13.2 volts cold. The car is 11 years old and no rust issues. Its a well made tough little car ideal for the everyday commuter.
Cons: I am on my fourth A/C compressor. Apparently poor bearing design on the pulley wheel causes it to leak fluid and finally die. This occurred at 110,000. The original battery" needed" replacement at 3 years but it was due to a faulty A/C relay not the battery that was draining . That was an expense I didn't need to make. I replaced it myself instead of the dealer charging me $225.00. The right passenger window failed to open halfway. Dealer explanantion: You need a new window motor assembly. That was under warranty. It happened again after the warranty ran out. Dealer explanation: A block of insulation in the door had not been"reglued" properly and broke off in the assembly.
Overall review: I would buy this type of car again in a heartbeat. It has served me well and I consider it one of the best cars i ever owned.
AlmabrokA by Ahmed Abdelbagi from fort-worth T.X on 12/13/2012. Trim: 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: jfkf vfbdgfbndgbndgnb fgsdbdsgbsb zdbrgnsrgn;jlih lhi kug f f jf fj fy yf fy yfdqk.jfaef eghe hve hevthwrtjqthq3vgqbri egehwthhbtevwheteb thetbwbtrjhiovroiy ihe v ev eyv e ew ewtbu wt wyb ilh eyv ihvewy vey vye ogivey ogvey ogv gve gw wtnuw4vwehb htujbwu4twthbjw4jw4s rtsherhwhfgbq3;l bkjbfjbsnsfkjfs jvsj ndsjds
Cons: eghseth hte h h hh gg hgfdhghfgdshgh fhj fdgjdfdjdfjdfjdhjdfhjfdgjdfgjfg jfd j fdgj dfj fjfhjdhjd ryj nrt kmtk rlyu iltilmtn rurk b jrve hc hva b rntum y l nb ve wc w vhebjnky t bvy b js bujkkkkn kny kyn kn kn knnk knt lunt lrmr e ier kknkntyultyilm ntuykerjreetkrykrtnlr k yke k etyke ke ket ke ekt ktekt ekte kte ket k k kk k.
Overall review: aljdhvvafudvhafv saguha ;oughafig rowuhgarwuhgairg awrg a; osr gha;owrghoH WR;G A;ERHG AEO;RG EWR G;E ;e ae ae ea e a;e;aoerghae;ro8hgae;ro8ghero;ghearo;ghaer gqerg er;8ge rg;h qer gqe qe;r8gyqer;8ghqe;r8o gqherg qe qergqerghqe;r8g hqeqeqer;g8qher;8ghwerio gaelrfff fg fh dghghrghrgh fgh d g hdfg hdf ghf dgh dfgh fdghfdghdfghdfghfgjf gj dfhj dfhj dfjdf dfgj df jdfgjdf gjd fgje dskjs elhgselhl e lhelgh lrigh wleirg hqew e r; gwerg