2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
the best cabriolet i ever drive by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/27/2010. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK320 Cabriolet, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything it's a mercedes after all
Cons: nothing :)
Overall review: its an expensive car
black beauty by jilly from el paso on 06/26/2010. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK320 Cabriolet, Owned 1 year.
Pros: stylish, sleek, elegant. a beauty for sure! very comfortable to drive and handles well
Cons: not at all impressed with the stereo system one cup holder light grey interior is very hard to keep clean floor matts aren't durable enough the clock gas mileage is ok, could be better wheels are hard to keep clean
Overall review: my mercedes is a gorgeous, classy automobile. If I were to purchase one again in the future, it would definitely be a dark interior. I do however love the Mercedes-Benz, it's in a class of it's own
Compact Luxury & Power by Angela on 03/18/2010. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK500 Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The car has lots of power and handling. My boyfriend has a 2003 BMW 540I which is comparable to my Mercedes but he admits my car has more power and luxury than his. The car drives beautifully and you can hear and feel the power. It is real responsive and just jumps when you accelerate. The size of the car is perfect in the city. I can fit into all the compact spaces. My favorite is the keyless feature. As long as the key is in my pocket, I can get into the car and start the car. My friends love it when they get into my car and the seat belt "comes" to them so they don't have to reach as far. The interior is luxurious and no part of it is "cheap".
Cons: I did have an issue with the electrical "module" malfunctioning. It locked out my car and you had to "reset" it under the arm rest to start the car. Luckily it was covered under warrantly. The dealer said it was odd that the module went out like that. This is not an economical car what-so-ever. The gas mileage is bad and service is expensive. I guess I can't complain because I was fully aware of this before purchasing the vehicle.
Overall review: I love this vehicle. This is my second car and first Mercedes and I don't think I will settle for anything less than a Mercedes after owning this one. My dealer is great and they treat me and my car great. You get the luxury and performance that you pay for. This is definitely not for anyone looking for an economical car. The maintainance and gas on this car will take a chunk out of your wallet. But my CLK is worth every penny that I paid.
The fastest car I have driven thus far. by Cantave from Florida, New York on 05/27/2008. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK500 Cabriolet, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Ownership of a Mercedes Benz, the looks of people in the street when I do drive in a nice sunny day with the top down.
Cons: The cost of maintenance at the dealership, $450.00 for service B which comprised at time only oil change and inspect this and that. To me , it's a reap-off by some of the dealers. If you don't have a reputable tech/friend from MBZ, this car may not be the one for you.
Overall review: I would probably buy it again but not the 8-cylinder version. I find driving this car to be very therapeutic. So my advice to buy this car is, if you can afford it, buy it. There is only on life to live on earth.
Laura's Baby by Laura loves CLK on 04/15/2009. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK320 Cabriolet, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Exceptional styling and comfort. Timeless class and luxury. Easy top operation.
Cons: Expensive to have serviced. Only one cup holder, typical European car shortcoming. No digital clock.
Overall review: Love the car, chose classic styling over a new Mustang Conv. No regrets.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next