2005 Ford Freestyle

Not a Minivan! But Still Enough Room for Daycare Kids and Friends. by Petra Smith from Chilliwack, BC on 12/13/2011. Trim: 2005 Ford Freestyle SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Just bought this car used about a month ago and I really like it. It's smooth to drive, steering is great. Love the red color. I needed a 7 seater and wanted to get away from the mini van so I came accross this as it was in my price range. I researched it and went for a test drive and loved it ever since. I like the fact that it has 3 car chargers. With all the gadgets nowadays it's always good to have more than one. There's no GPS or MP3 player but we have portable ones and they work fine. We even invested in some portable DVD players as I heard the installed ones can break easy and would cost up to $1000 to replace.
Cons: Like the other reviewers, the cloth seats are hard to clean once they get dirty, and they get dirty fast. I used a fabric protector after I cleaned the fabric so I'm hoping that will solve the problem for a while otherwise we will invest in seat covers.
Overall review: Awesome crossover/SUV that your teenagers will want to practise driving in. (that could be a con, I guess).
ok car by Jim on 07/11/2010. Trim: 2005 Ford Freestyle SE AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: over all I like the Freestyle But I have had several problems. Rear seat broke. Engine had Troubles, fuel pump went bad.
Cons: Mechanical PROBLEMS
Overall review: I still like the Vehicle
Great snow vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/22/2008. Trim: 2005 Ford Freestyle Limited AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The all wheel drive system is spectacular and is one of the best I have driven....The fuel economy is acceptable for an all wheel drive vehicle.
Cons: acceleration isn't bad, but the CVT does take some getting used to.
Overall review: The vehicle fits my wifes needs and handles beautifully. The leather interior is top quality and is a great all around family vehicle. Has a high safety rating and is great in the snow.
New to us, used Freestyle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/28/2007. Trim: 2005 Ford Freestyle SEL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We just bought this vehicle and love it so far. It was used but in excelent condition.
Cons: Nothing yet, we will update as required.
Overall review: Overall, great car. Lets see what happens after an 800 mile road trip this week with four children and a dog.
Freestylin' by Tim on 09/13/2012. Trim: 2005 Ford Freestyle Limited AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love this car. Its roomy enough for long trips. All of the seats fold down for hauling. There is plenty of leg room up front. It has many bells and whistles to make it more fun. The AWD is a nice option with all the snow we get. I like its overall appearance-inside and out. It gets descent MPG. I get between 26 and 30 on the highway. My Freestyle has been very dependable. I can't remember a car I have owned that has been in the repair shop less.
Cons: The fact that they discontinued it.
Overall review: The Freestlye has been one of my better car purchases.