2005 GMC Canyon

2005 GMC Canyon Prices
2005 GMC Canyon Fuel Economy
Long Lasting Truck by bdubya in Texas on 08/25/2011. Trim: 2005 GMC Canyon SLE Z71 w/1SE Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I now have 204,000 miles and no engine trouble. Have replaced plugs, boots, battery, u-joints and water pump. (of course, rear brakes once and front 4 times) You always hear about Toyota lasting forever....this may be some competition!
Cons: Interior cosmetics. Cheap material used. Guard around electric seat controls and one of the control levers broke when fairly new (but not in warranty) lights for radio buttons and other interior dash and door lights don't last long.
Overall review: If you don't mind a small cab with limited towing and hauling capacity, this is it! A good little truck for light hauling and a daily driver.
Great Truck by Ryan on 12/19/2010. Trim: 2005 GMC Canyon SLE Z71 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It drives well, is not terrible on gas, and the exterior looks great. I have really enjoyed this truck and already have 146k on it. The truck is not too small and not too big for me So im defiantly glad I bought it.
Cons: The interior could be a little nicer in quality. The worst thing about the car is the sound system that it came with. The speakers and head unit are one of the worst I have heard in any car, so I replaced the head unit and speakers. Another minor thing is the BCM sometimes messes up after working on the car. Whenever I do work and have to unhook the battery, a lot of times my windows and power locks dont work so I have to reset the BCM. Usually I just have to unhook the battery again and wait a min before hooking it back up. Sometimes it takes more than one attempt, but it is just a minor issue.
Overall review: Great truck if you are looking for a good midsize truck.
gmc truck by rich from mass on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2005 GMC Canyon SLE Z85 w/1SC Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The style of this truck is great. I have had no problems with the truck. It is a great truck and I recommend it to any one.
Cons: It dosen't get great gas mileage. Other then that it is great. I get about 20 miles a galloon.
Overall review: This is one of the best rucks on the road. It runs great and looks great.
"the best looking and most reliable truck on the road" by Mike the mid sized truck guy from Vegas, I would'nt gamble on my truck so I went with GMC Canyon on 11/10/2009. Trim: 2005 GMC Canyon SLE Z85 w/1SC Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: It looks great and functions well on the road.
Cons: The headlights seem to short out more than I would like, other than that I am happy with this vehicle truck.
Overall review: I would recommend this truck to anyone in the market for a midsized truck..
this is a great truck by nascar7 ma. on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2005 GMC Canyon SL Z71 Ext. Cab 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: great truck plenty of power - handling is wonderful- great with a load-comfortable-
Cons: wish i could get better than 24 mpg on the 5 cylinder
Overall review: great truck have not had any problems-service is great at -mastria gmc raynham ma.