2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon

2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon Prices
2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
The ultimate sleeper by SubiGTWagn on 01/26/2006. Trim: 2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5 GT Limited Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the looks, feel, and performance of this car. Also, since I have the wagon, it is the ultimate stealth car. People just do not expect this level of performance in a wagon. I would receommend this car to anyone who needs space to carry people and/or run errands but want the performance of a sportscar!
Cons: I did have clutch problems at 11,000 miles. This was replaced by the dealer under warranty at no charge.
Overall review: I love this car and would receommend it highly!
Unlucky Subaru by Unlucky owner in Phoenix on 06/09/2014. Trim: 2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon, Owned 9 years.
Pros: The seats fold down and their is a lot of room for carrying items.
Cons: The cost of repairs over the last five years I have had my car in for repairs. The turbo had to be replaced four years ago, in 2013 I had to replace the radiator and transmission and now in 2014 I am having to replace the engine. The car has 85,000 miles and their is something always going wrong with it. I have spent close to $15,000 in repair bills.
Overall review: I would not buy another Subaru.
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by New Subie Fan on 03/14/2014. Trim: 2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5 GT Limited Wagon, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Fantastic performance from the GT (Turbo) model. Goes fast, turns well, plows through snow, plus carries a family of four plus a large dog. Couldn't ask for much more, plus it was available with a manual transmission. Where can you get that in 2014?
Cons: Braking isn't super-fantastic, and (probably my fault for not doing aftermarket rustproofing) I have had to have some rust spots repaired. Make sure you change the oil religiously to avoid problems with the turbo.
Overall review: Sorry, mine isn't for sale!
THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED by RTS on 02/24/2013. Trim: 2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5 i Limited Wagon, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Reliability, ride and handling, exceptional in snow, versatility, automatic transmission with manual mode allows driver to control the car in any environment, good fit and finish.
Cons: Cramped rear seat legroom.
Overall review: I purchased my car new. Eight years and 80,000 miles and still rock solid. The only repairs other than regular scheduled maintenance has been repair of the heated seat on the drivers side and replacement of a jammed rear retractable cargo cover, both done under warranty. One set of tires and one battery round out what has been done since new. I would recommend this car without reservation.
slvrbnd by slvebnd from Waynesboro, VA on 01/31/2009. Trim: 2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5 GT Wagon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: All of it!
Overall review: Excellent vehicle for family. best handling & driving car I've ever driven
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next