2005 Buick Rendezvous

THE BEST! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/11/2008. Trim: 2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everything
Cons: high tail lights
Overall review: This is the best vehicle we have ever owned! AWD is very nice
great suv by jenny on 01/28/2008. Trim: 2005 Buick Rendezvous CX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: very comfortable
Cons: a few more blind spots the my van had
Overall review: love it, highly recommendedf
Grampa Wagon by Jay on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2005 Buick Rendezvous Ultra, Owned 2 years.
Pros: We have had this Redezvous cxl for two years and have replaced the battery, tires and a passenger side i/sdoor handle. I change the oil and keep it washed and waxed. We are very satisfied with the ride, comfort and turning radius.We would like better mileage-20/25 but every time we look we do not want to get smaller. From our experience, I recommend this vehicle.
Cons: Back seats and 3rd seats are a little cramped for big people.
Overall review: "When better cars are built, Buick will build them"
Good SUV by MaryEtta on 04/01/2012. Trim: 2005 Buick Rendezvous, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Roomy, reliable, well over 100,000 trouble free miles.
Cons: Prefer the 3800 engine; would get more mpg. Presently 24 mpg on Ozarks hwys.
Overall review: Wish they still made them.
2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/19/2010. Trim: 2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Solid vehicle, nice ride Gas mileage is very good for its size it does as well as my S-10 MPG Very roomy
Cons: every time you need brakes you need caliper this is very costly. Rear hatch is heavy enough you need two men and a kid to close it. AC went bad right after 55,000 miles new system cost over $2K Knobs on seat also broke off I understand this is a standing problem also. sensors on AWD keep going bad and comming lose this also shuts the computers down. Not a good thing when my wife has a bad heart.
Overall review: Life long GM and Buick buyer. After this one I am not to sure of that anymore. Two many costly problems for a vehicle right after 50k response from GM not helpful at all.