2005 Cadillac DeVille

2 3 4 5 6  Next
It Gets Better With Age by Realtor from Charlottetown , PEI on 02/24/2012. Trim: 2005 Cadillac DeVille Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Just purchased this car 3 months ago it had 100,000 kms ( 60,000 miles ) Best car I have ever owned. We bought it for our family car and we love it .
Cons: It's a caddy
Overall review: A GREAT CAR and we enjoying owning our first not to be our last Cadillac .
" The best car for ride & comfort" by Traveling Man Lehigh Valley PA on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2005 Cadillac DeVille Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Ride & handling is excellent. Mileage around averages 22-24 mpg, with as high as 28-29 on the highway which is due to the fact of using nitrogen in the tires. This has increased my mileage about 2-3 mpg.
Cons: There is nothing to dislike as this is my 3rd Cadillac
Overall review: The best car I've ever owned True Quality
Great Car by Deejay319 on 04/24/2008. Trim: 2005 Cadillac DeVille Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: My first Cadillac, loved it. More room then I needed and I'm 6'3" 270 lbs. The service is first rate with the 4 year 50,000 mile warrenty. Bought it in 2005 and I've had it almost 3 years.
Cons: Gas mileage is OK, but could be better.
Overall review: Worth the money
Cadillac 2005 Deville by Jim on 02/15/2006. Trim: 2005 Cadillac DeVille Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent sound insulation and comfort........low road noise.
Cons: More standard options
Overall review: Excellent and comfortable ride......like the large sedans which remind of the cars in the 70's
Good value for the money by Ken from Northern Virginia on 03/30/2007. Trim: 2005 Cadillac DeVille Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Power, space, comfort; the good old American luxury sedan...this is a comfortable ride. It is reliable, too. The few minor glitches are irritants not vital.
Cons: Too much noise from the wind at highway speed.
Overall review: Good, solid value for the money. I trust this car.
2 3 4 5 6  Next