2005 Chevrolet Aveo

Great Lillte Red Ride by Dadeo from Missouri on 10/06/2011. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 5-Door, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Little on the outside, but suprisingly spacious on the inside
Cons: I can not think of anything that I dislike, but it would be cool if this vechile was flexfuel too.
Overall review: Love the car, great gas milage, enough room for our 5 person family
Chevy Aveo by Howard, St. Louis on 03/27/2007. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Interior room, fit and finish, reliability, mileage, fun to drive
Cons: performance could be a little better
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone
love my car by farge on 05/04/2006. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Aveo LT 5-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: i love my car. it has pep and energy to spare---i have a standard shift and we fly up and down the hills of vt. without loosing power. i put the back seat down and put my bike back there or my two large dogs. i even haul bags of bedding and grain. the interior is roomy, and you don't feel like you are sitting in a little car.
Cons: it gets great gas mileage, but i wish it was a little bit better. it is not good in the snow, next year i will put better tires on and maybe it will do better.
Overall review: this is the little car that can do it all.
More bang for your buck!!!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/25/2005. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS 5-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Stylish exterior. Roomy interior. When I first got it people wanted to know what it was and when I took them for a drive they wanted to test drive one themselves!!!
Cons: Nothing really, its been an excellent buy. Gas mileage could be a bit better. Brakes are a bit rumbly when used firmly.
Overall review: Great car for driving around town, its has very postive handling and excellent city street acceleration. On the highway it responds very well. There is nothing bad I can say about this car!!!
Great Little Car by zensmile on 11/14/2005. Trim: 2005 Chevrolet Aveo LT 5-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a very nice vehicle to drive; fun, peppy, and easy to handle.
Cons: The bumpers get scratched easily.
Overall review: I love this car. Easy on the eyes, roomier than it appears, and a joy to drive.