2005 Pontiac Aztek

Excellent Family Car by Casadore on 12/15/2007. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Aztek FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Gas Millage and Baggage space.
Cons: Rear Window view.
Overall review: Exellent Car Overall
Review ID: #520146 Is this review offensive?
"Fun and Sporty at the same time by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/18/2009. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Aztek AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: i don't care what the big companies say, I love my aztek! it gets good gas milage and comfort for my family. and the cargo area has ample room for hauling. I have had mine for 2 years and don't have any complaints about it. I would reccommend anyone looking for something fun and sporty to give it a try. What a shame they quit making them!!!
Cons: Nothing at all!!!
Overall review: I love mine!! Like the way it runs and handles!!
Unique SUV wanna be. by Azmeth on 03/03/2009. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Aztek AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Not the "norm" it sits higher then a car and rides smooth.
Cons: Rear spoiler is right in line with rear view.
Overall review: Nice for trips. Has large rear area for items and storage for trips.
want another by mick from pa. on 04/05/2008. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Aztek FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: love the handling and power excellent for road trips tons of room
Cons: rear tail gate should have opened both ways sometimes hard to get things out of back
Overall review: great car lot of fun to drive
Don't knock it till u drive it by Aztek driver in Ohio on 04/02/2008. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Aztek AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This vehicle is a comfortable ride. The gas milage is awesome. People ask all the time what type of vehicle it is and that they think it's nice. I also love the storage space it has in the back. Great family car. I plan on keeping it "till the wheels fall off!!!!"
Cons: Nothing now. At first it had some blind spots I had to get use to, but now I know my Aztek inside and out.
Overall review: LOVE IT!!!!