2005 Subaru Legacy

Pretty car but beware.the flaws by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/07/2013. Trim: 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 i Limited Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Beautiful looking car, plenty of good features from the sunroof to the 6-disk changer. Good gas mileage.
Cons: Exhaust from the block to the end of the catalytic converter was replaced way before 100,000 miles. Had to replace the valve cover gaskets at 105,000. Every single wheel bearing went way before their time. Ground clearance is way too low.
Overall review: It's a nice looking car but other than that I wouldn't suggest it.
Fantastic car by DatBritishguy on 08/29/2013. Trim: 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 i Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: -Amazing performance for a four doir sedan -AWD and manual transmission really give you full control -exhaust sounds amazing stock -best looking Legacy so far in my opinion
Cons: -comfort is reasonable - minor electrical problems
Overall review: Amazing car and fun to drive. It growls like a STI and corners like an Audi
sleeper sedan by littleman on 05/29/2011. Trim: 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: First subaru i've ever owned, very impressed with the performance an handling. Very sharp appearance,great gas milage.very fun to drive.
Cons: premium gas. expensive maintance should have a six speed. Have had both driver an passenger side fuel rails leak, which that two is an expensive fix.
Overall review: other than expensive maintance an the leak great car for the money.
I love my Subaru by Den Mother on 05/17/2011. Trim: 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Responsive, tight handling; sure-footed in snow, pleasure to drive, looks great, nice sound system. The head lamps illuminate really well at night. Convenient dash controls. Need I say more?!
Cons: Just had to replace my turbo for $2,200-ouch! Change your oil every 3,500 miles no matter what for 05' - 10' models. The day to day thing that nags on me the most is when I have the climate control set to fan for exterior air, it must come out of the engine compartment because it can be really warm, much warmer than outside air temp. So sometimes I have the A/C on even if it's only 68 - 70 degrees outside. My husband's peeve - the turbo lags briefly before kicking in.
Overall review: I love my Subaru! I purchased it new and have had it 5 1/2 years now. If and when one of my sons finally talks me into selling it to them, I'll buy another....
Made in USA! by Bob on 12/01/2008. Trim: 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great Acceleration and Handling. Love the AWD for the winter and forget it's AWD in the summer!
Cons: Uncomfortable seats. Uses a lot of oil ( 1 litre /1500kms) (1 quart /100miles). Rotors are prone to warping - on my third set at 150,000 km (all highway miles). Just replaced turbo $2300 !! Replaced both rear wheel bearings.
Overall review: This must be a "Lemon" because most of the reviews I've read on this car are positive. I would not buy another Subaru based on the experience I've had with this car.