1997 Ford Crown Victoria

1997 Ford Crown Victoria Prices
1997 Ford Crown Victoria Fuel Economy
MY WORK CAR by SADDLETRAMP OF SAN ANTONIO, TX on 10/23/2008. Trim: 1997 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: GOOD
Cons: THE STEERING IS REAL TOUCHY EVEN AFTER DOING THE WHOLE FRONT END AND GETTING AN ALIGNMENT DONE.
Overall review: GOOD
Best Afordable Big Car Yet! by Ken from BG, KY on 09/28/2008. Trim: 1997 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned 10 years.
Pros: A full service passenger car! Good in the city, the best in its class on the highway at any highway speed for comfort, confidence, relialibility, safety and handling. I have over 140,000 miles and no burning oil or any kind of leaks so far.
Cons: I would use leather trim on the door side panels vs plastic.
Overall review: I kept up full factory recomended service on my Crown Vic, and I am sure this helps also.
Excellent you can celebrate your honeymoon by Akram - Alkhobar Saudi Arabia on 05/29/2008. Trim: 1997 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought this car in May 2008 what a funtastic car even after using 11 years, soundless engine great power smooth on highway smart and fast good interior.
Cons: Wounderful and fantastic car
Overall review: Very nice
The retired travelers by Hueyvan on 04/07/2008. Trim: 1997 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Beuatifull riding mach ..We like everything about this car...10 years old and still going strong
Cons: The fact that we got caught in that plastic intake manifold debacle that cost us $1200.00 ,out of pocket change ,, An engineering mistake , paid for by the owner,, Otherwise almost trouble free ...
Overall review: The best car we ever owned , in the 10 years we have had it
My Green Machine by Dee from Little Rock on 06/27/2007. Trim: 1997 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Has been a great car! I get regular oil changes and take it to a trusted mechanic twice a year to check belts, etc. The only money I put into it is oil changes and tires. I did have to replace the battery last winter. But it was the original and lasted 9 years. I love this car!
Cons: None
Overall review: Nothing more to say. I have been 100% pleased with this car since I drove it off the lot 10 years ago.