2005 Toyota Matrix

My Matrix Space Ship by Danielle on 08/01/2006. Trim: 2005 Toyota Matrix XR 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my Matrix! It is awesome on gas and I have driven it on tons of road trips. It also has plenty of room for passangers.
Cons: Three things: One the windsheild wipers freeze up in the snow, Two acceleration up hills is slow, and Three the paint chips really easily.
Overall review: I love this car it is good on gas, plenty of room and has all these special features that are a plus. With the few problems I have they are out numbered for the reasons that I love this car. My friend drove my car and she bought a Martix too.
Racy Wagon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/24/2005. Trim: 2005 Toyota Matrix XR 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Cool styling and space
Cons: Lack of power. With the Variable Timing you get great fuel milage, but when you need to accellerate the engine is fast asleep. I am confused why do they design an auto with the stick shift right where your right leg needs just alittle more room?
Overall review: Good little commuter, with good looks, and Toyota Dependablity.
Nice Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/05/2005. Trim: 2005 Toyota Matrix 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very economical, great mileage, roomy, powerful enough to get you around. Handles pretty nice too
Cons: I think the trunk/fold down seats should have less hard plastic. Maybe power windows/locks should come standard on all models. I dont like the exhaust sound and engine noise.
Overall review: This vehicle will last for years and miles to come, and it has left a good impression on Toyota with me.
Happy Matrix Owner!! :-) by A.C. from Hawaii on 11/12/2005. Trim: 2005 Toyota Matrix 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: There are many things I like about this vehicle.. the styling, roominess,price,handling,etc.
Cons: N/A
Overall review: My wife and I were debating on whether to get a Corolla or the Matrix. We test drove both and even though the Corolla has a little better gas mileage, we decided on the Matrix because of the roominess and all the other features. We've always owned Toyota's and this is my 4th one. We've never been disappointed with these cars.
Great Small Family Car with AWESOME Gas Mileage and Sleek Design by Rachel, South Texas on 08/21/2005. Trim: 2005 Toyota Matrix XR 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Low gas mileage, isn't too cumbersome to drive, very compact design but still roomy where it counts.
Cons: Passing ability nonexistent with the small horsepower, even when o/d is off.
Overall review: Great car for those that are concious of the changing environment and aren't willing to "buy in" to the SUV/large truck craze. However, if you have more than 2 children DO NOT BUY, you won't all fit!