2005 Toyota Corolla

Such a fun car to drive by Alan on 01/27/2011. Trim: 2005 Toyota Corolla S, Owned 5 years.
Pros: this car is very reliable, good gas mileage, easy to drive, rides alright with no problems with the car. only changed brakes, tires, and battery. On a trip got 40 MPG, other than that daily commuter gets between 27-32 MPG. big trunk for a small car fits 4 golf bags no problem.
Cons: nothing wrong with the car, I guess it's that with 4 people in the car with 4 golf bags the car does not have to much power whatcan you expect with a 4 cylinder.
Overall review: good car forthe $$$$$. excellent car. This is my 3rd COROLLA. Had a '78 Corolla SR-5, '81 Corolla SR-5, and a '05 Corolla S. I would recomend this car to anybody. This is such a GREAT car. I like my imports. I drive nothing but TOYOTA'S right now...
"Fun to Drive" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/04/2011. Trim: 2005 Toyota Corolla CE, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I've owned this car now for 6yrs. everything is original except tires. Absolutely no problems. It is the CE model w/ 5 speed manual transmission. I drove it once at speed limit for 650 miles Ca. to Az. & got 40 mpg. I normaly drive 85 - 90 mph & get 30 mpg. acceleration is better than 2011 model. ride is smoothe handles great, quieter than most cars of it's class. I now have 70,000 miles on it, may keep another 70,000.
Cons: Stereo was awfull sounding. Put new Alpine head unit and Pioneer Premier speakers very nice addition. No lighter and ashtray this won't bother most people sure irritates me !!!!
Overall review: This is fourth Toyota one 1/2 tone truck, one 1ton truck, one 2001-Echo 200,000 miles still own it and one 2005 Corolla. These have all been truely remakable automobiles. Very dependable Very economical, Worth every penny.Has high resale value.
Exactly what you need, and then some by Lena, GA on 04/14/2010. Trim: 2005 Toyota Corolla CE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Excellent handling, able to move around tight corners easily. The noise in the car is low especially compared to other vehicles I've been in. Tend to drive faster than you intend to while driving, just because you can't tell you're going so fast! Comfortable seats, plenty of legroom in the front and back. Gas mileage is excellent. I drive ~76 miles/day and only have to fill up 1-2 times a week. I've had it for 5 years, bought it new and only recently had to get the brakes done for the first time. Safety is also excellent. I've unfortunately been in two wrecks and both times came out fine because the car was built so well.
Cons: The original stereo that came with the car was a bit lacking, especially for my Ipod - no aux port, no usb. I upgraded my stereo to a Pioneer and kept the same speakers - the sound is completely different! The light in the gear shift went out about a year ago and was surprisingly expensive to get fixed since it was beneath a bunch of electrical wiring. Really not a lot to complain about though.
Overall review: I love this car. I take care of it and it takes care of me. Everything about it is from the factory, all except the new stereo. It drives great, has very few blind spots if any, and will give you many miles if you are good to it. =)
The only corolla to buy by Scott on 03/23/2010. Trim: 2005 Toyota Corolla XRS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling, the vehicle looks fantastic. I can not stand silver cars and I actually purchased it in silver because it looked so good. Sound, It does not sound like a regular 4 cylinder, it sounds very angry, and its peppy.
Cons: Needs to have a larger 1st gear ratio, it's very tight and very easy to stall first gear. Power / Leather seats should be an option as well as a better radio. The 6 speaker does not do justice for the model of car you are buying. Folding Rear seats is necessary as well.
Overall review: I love the car, it's perfect for carrying friends around and making short trips around town. Even on longer trips, the side bolsters in the sport seats keep hug you and keep you comfortable. Not recommended for long journeys with more than 2 people due to lack of space, but in general, it's a very good car.
2005 Corolla by Jim in Illinois on 11/04/2009. Trim: 2005 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Just took 2477 mile trip and got 36.52 MPG
Cons: Plastic wheel covers fall off easily. I've lost 5
Overall review: Overall a great small car.