2005 Pontiac Bonneville

What a car!!! by Greg on 04/12/2007. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love my GXP; I traded a Cadillac STS and could not be happier. The car is a joy to drive long and short trips, and with all the bells and whistles there are plenty of toys to pay with, I love the Heads-Up feature, XM Radio, Monsoon Sound System, and On-Star just to name a few. I always receive compliments and inquiries about the car, much more than my STS. I have the Tri-Color model which is a real eye catcher; the color transition is very hip! I did test drive the base model, I am glad I treated myself to the top model it was money well spent!
Cons: GM/Pontiac were CRAZY to discontinue this model, it was the best in their line-up, they have nothing that compares now (G6, please). I recently got an invitation to visit my Pontiac dealer to trade-up, to what, they really blew-it, when you have a great car like the Bonneville GXP to should only make it better! I hope they reconsider and bring it back for 2009!
Overall review: This car is a real hit, if you like a stylish, fun to drive, car with plenty of stuff to show-off the Pontiac GXP has it all!
A Great Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/06/2006. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Bonneville SLE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Appearance, Exterior Styling, Performance, Instrumentation, Trunk Space
Cons: Seat Backs too firm,
Overall review: Very comfortable car that is fun to drive.
Bring back the Bonnie! by CHAK on 04/12/2006. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP, Owned 1 year.
Pros: In a town of imports (sameness) the GXP turns heads. Stunning dashboard at night and great feeling of driving. Tremendous pick-up after 75 mph. Chrysler 300 is ugly and has poor visibilty in rear. I have never seen this car sweat. Even my wife loves this "muscle car". As for the reviewer who "traded down" from a Volvo, this car is not for you - stick with the suburban sameness you are comfortable with...
Cons: At 6'2", could use an extra inch of leg room. 202 inch car, alittle hard to park in city. More storage for front passengers.
Overall review: If you can pick one up now that they do not make Bonnies anymore, do so. It has attidute and it can back it up. GM - bring it back.
Good Pontiac by Doug in Iowa on 03/28/2006. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Bonneville SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the looks, but wish there were other colors to have chosen from. Nice quiet, smooth ride. I only have the SE, and don't know what I would have gotten with the SLE or GXP, but mine is great anyway.
Cons: One question. Why in the world did they discontinue this car?
Overall review: Best car I have had in awhile
SWEET: beautiful, aggressive, big and fast, rare, everybody loves it by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/11/2005. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The GXP exterior styling is agressive and beautiful from all angles, something that can be said for very few cars. The interior styling is nice as well, and the controls are very easy to use. The interior is comfortable and exceptionally spacious. As far as options everything you need is standard and everything you want is available (such as head-up display) and mine didn't come with anything I didn't want. By the way get the heated seats they are awesome (your passenger will love them, too!). Other pros: suede, big stylish rims, fat tires, quad exhaust with chrome tips, fast acceleration...
Cons: Can't supercharge the Northstar V8.
Overall review: This car is fast period, not just for a big car. This car is also one of the best looking sedans I have ever seen, and actually I think the styling is perfect. I have received many compliments on the car from all kinds of people, including family, friends, colleagues, and strangers. Everyone who rides with me loves the stlye, speed, and especially the interior (styling as well as comfort). I have owned this car since June 2004. If you don't have one get it while you still can!