1998 Audi Cabriolet

1998 Audi Cabriolet Prices
1998 Audi Cabriolet Fuel Economy
dated but attractive design by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/02/2005. Trim: 1998 Audi Cabriolet, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: looks, power top, sport seats, not something you will see every day
Cons: weak acceleration
Overall review: an older design, don't know if it merits the price premium you will likely pay but if you can get a good deal on one, it should last a while, attractive design and nifty top, reasonable interior and trunk space for a convertible
sporty machine by MARK on 06/10/2002. Trim: 1998 Audi Cabriolet, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: RECEIVED MANY COMPLEMENTS. needs tilt wheel.
"Great comfort and quality car" by The Game on 01/13/2001. Trim: 1998 Audi Cabriolet, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I loved the comfort and smooth the ride.
Cons: I found nothing wrong with the car.
Overall review: If your concitering buying a convertible, Audi has the car for ya. Audi really shouldn't have stop making this vehicle and I hope Audi starts making it again.I'd choose this car than the BMW 3-series, the Saab, and the Lexus.
Reliable rag top by Meg from Washington, DC on 10/19/2001. Trim: 1998 Audi Cabriolet, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handling and braking are smooth and fun, and the ride feels sporty but not bumpy. The interior is plush without feeling like you're inside a casket. Rear window defrost - something lacking in my 1992 Infiniti convertible - is very handy here in the NE. Heated seats and a powerful heating system mean you can keep the top down in fall and spring, too. Front wheel drive is also an improvement over my last car. Quieter ride with the top up than many convertibles... minimal wind noise! Warranty is also great.
Cons: Audi service at the dealership where I bought it (Allentown, PA) and also where I live now (Arlington, VA), is less than impressive. Small trunk space and not much leg room in the back seat - pretty standard for most luxury convertibles, I think. Parts are expensive.
Overall review: At stoplights, gas stations and in parking lots, people compliment the car and ask about it. It's got style for miles and has been a very reliable, solid car. The TT's nice, but doesn't offer as much trunk space or back seat leg room (if that's possible). I've heard that a new cabriolet is in the works for release in the near future, and I will definitely consider buying it.
Fun but a little Pricey by A CarPoint Consumer on 06/15/2001. Trim: 1998 Audi Cabriolet, Owned 1 year.
Pros: In the area of performance, acceleration is acceptable but less than thrilling, however handling and braking is Excellent. Over all, extremely fun to drive!! In the area of styling, all I can tell you is when I put the top down and go riding, I receive compliments on this car everywhere I go. Another plus is ALL maintenance is covered under warranty 1st 3yrs/36,000 mi.
Cons: Has required several minor repairs (i.e. cruise control switch, power lock and tachometer malfunction. Maintenance/repairs are expensive when warranty expires.
Overall review: I would definatly buy this car again.