2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Careful and compare closely. by Picky motorist on 10/05/2006. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 CDI, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great acceleration, styling and quality/solid feel while driving. Superb miles to gallon.
Cons: Recurring brake noise. Replace pads and rotors twice and had to have service 3 times before replacing pads and rotors. Dynamic seat operations gave me problems. Drivers side seat was serviced 4 times before finally getting fixed. Throttle hesitation to respond. Service throttle 3 times.
Overall review: I would not purchased this vehicle at MSRP. Wish I had wated for the 2006 or looked closer at Lexus.
Perfect if not for... by WOGOF in West Orange, NJ on 08/30/2005. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Car looks elegant and luxurious. Fit and finish is very good. Feels very sturdy. Very nice center console display. 4 Wheel drive.
Cons: Transmission leak, suspension component was replaced, and malfunctioning seat belt warning light.
Overall review: This would be a perfect car if not for those mechanical and electrical problems. Just can't accept these problems with a car costing this much. Feel really safe driving the car. Can't go wrong with the Mercedes Benz cachet though.
THEY LOST THE WAR FOR A REASON!! (sorry for caps) by Ronald Harris on 02/11/2005. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Hmmmm...... Nice wheels! I learned A lesson never to buy a German-made car again!
Cons: Cupholder broke TWICE, second engine, third transmission, no A/C, headlamp went out, overpriced
Overall review: See the Cons above: That is all the experince i have had with this car: MISERY! It is almost laughable how terrible this car has been. I should have tried lemon law, but decided I will just wash it and sell it in a month after I go buy the new Lexus GS 430. Don't let your family go through this!
MERCEDES...with a TWIST OF LEMON! by Marie on 10/11/2004. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 CDI, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: THE NAME.........PRETTY SAD.......HUH??????
Cons: Nothing but problems...............I have had my car for 1 1/2 months, I don't even have license plates yet, it has been in for service...well this is the 5th time for the same thing.....pulling to the right.............hard...., not to mention a serious engine problem last week....why do they give it back to me when it is not repaired??? you tell me!!! Kiss my a....... untill purchase...after the purchase...NOTHING BUT HEADACHES!
Overall review: I thought I was purchasing a good, strong, car, one that is problem free, compared to my last one...a Ford Mustang COBRA......WOW...that thing was a dream compared to this nightmare. I guess I learned a good lesson...not to be so concerned with the
Buy a BMW, do not buy a mercedes by michael on 04/03/2007. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I do not like anything about this car, I bought this car with high expectations and was totally disappointed. The service from the dealer is very poor.
Cons: The engine leaks oil, the brake makes noise when you press on it.
Overall review: Poor service from mercedes, this company has the poorest customer service, I filed a complaint to mercedes headquarters and they totally ignored me. This company should not do business in america!!!!!!!