2005 Cadillac SRX

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
The Cadillac Station Wagon/crossover by Glynda & Herman, Lake Country, Ga. on 03/02/2009. Trim: 2005 Cadillac SRX V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I owned a Caddilac before,but the SRX is a EXCELLENT vehicle,the perfornance is great,and a good quality car. after I changed the air filter and motor oil and filter,the gas mileage did alot better,and had the OnStar repaired. Really a real eye catcher,and impressive car,my wife & I feel we finally got a good vehicle for a change.
Cons: Not much to dislike,could of used some interior wood detail which I thought was cheap on Cadillac part,and not having original Cadillac floor mats could of helped situation also, but after-market took care of all that.
Overall review: I an retired,but my wife still works and she needed a nice car to commute in,and when we go on those get away trips,its a good feeling knowing that we are riding in style,and other commuters or staring at us with a smile,and I am not that good looking so it must be the SRX Cadillac.
Comfortable and Classy by S from Alaska on 08/28/2008. Trim: 2005 Cadillac SRX V8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very distinct angular syle from other crossovers on market; looks good! Seats are extremely comfortable on long trips and nice for someone a little shorter than average; I can see out the windshield without being too close to the headliner. Adjustable pedals and interior storage spaces are also very nice.
Cons: Traction control tries to steer car too much at high speed (over 65mph) on very wet roads or in very raining conditions.
Overall review: This is a great vehicle with classy styling and interior comfort.
Review ID: #531927 Is this review offensive?
This SUV ain't a truck by L & P from the Woodlands on 04/14/2005. Trim: 2005 Cadillac SRX V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We bought the 6 cyl. and found it to have plenty of power. First Caddy and first SUV, couldn't be more pleased. Tested the 8 cyl. and am glad we got the 6. It has plenty of get up and go for us and drives very nicely.
Cons: Like all SUV's, even the 6, eats gas. I really wish they had not used the gold monochrome display from the 80's. Simple white would have been functional and matched the dashboard lighting. But that's only an appearence issue.
Overall review: Wife uses this more often than me, but would be tempted to buy a second for my travels. I would consider it if looking for a peppy SUV.
eats oil , watch out by Mike on 03/16/2009. Trim: 2005 Cadillac SRX V6, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Nice ride comfortable, sun roof is great
Cons: It eats oil, I was told by my tech that the GM manual states that every 1700 miles you will go through a quart of oil and when its low on oil it doesn't run right. I guess GM doesn't want to recall 1,000,000 cars for an engine problem, I wouldn't buy another one
Overall review: Nice ride, eats oil
"Awseome" by Sam on 04/22/2005. Trim: 2005 Cadillac SRX V8, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Feel, performance and handling are excellent. Style is fresh and catchy. Cadillac has stuck their neck out and came up with a winner!
Cons: A real negative is the inability to put golf clubs in the rear cargo either sideways or length wise. You have to place them on an angle. Not smart engineers! That is it for negatives. Not bad.
Overall review: I lost my flare for cars several years ago. After test driving and now owning my SRX that has changed.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next