2005 Pontiac Sunfire

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Sensible all around transportation. by Richard, Springfield, Ma on 09/28/2009. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I bought the Sunfire because of the fuel economy (36 highway) but was concerned that the car might not have the cargo capacity to suite my needs. I like the style, it's peppy and has all of the bells and whistles that I need. It has been very reliable and has had no service issues.
Cons: I wish that I had gotten the leather heated seats as the fabric seats are not as durable on the drive side. The trunk opening is sometimes limiting with large boxes.
Overall review: By running premium tires and keeping them inflated, I improved the ride and reduced the road noise level. Keeping up the recommended service has proven to help keep the car in good running condition.
Better than a honda by Ryan from Vernon on 08/16/2008. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe w/1SV, Owned 4 years.
Pros: 2005 sunfire owned from new. 4 years and 158000 km later, the only problem I've had was the clock in the radio dies, cd player works great though. Regular maitenance is all that's needed.
Cons: none
Overall review: Most people who review this car (experts) are too spoiled from driving loaded bmw's and such. Since when did we become so lazy that putting the key in the door to unlock it has become a troublesome chore. The windows roll down by hand, the agony.... after taxes and such the out the door price for mine was $14'242. Carefull highway driving can get me 800 km per tank while stoplight dragracing (aka the morning commute from light to light to light) will still get over 600 km per tank. It's made the trip from the Okanagan to Vegas and LA numerous times. Well worth every penny I paid for it.
GM quality by sunfired on 05/29/2008. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe w/1SV, Owned 3 years.
Pros: 36 mpg
Overall review: was scared to buy after reading many reviews. bought new and have 40,000 miles and zero problems. nothing broken, pretty amazing. great milage and runs perfect still.
Good MPG and fun to drive by Gill73115 on 05/21/2007. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It good power and is very good on gas I drive 600 miles a week and avg 33mpg
Cons: ROAD NOISE, I have had a two fuel pumps replaced and now ny gas gage doesn't work.
Overall review: I would buy it again!
Simply put: great car! by Zack from Taunton on 05/13/2014. Trim: 2005 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I upgraded to this car from a 96 Buick and I could not be more satisfied it's has great gas mileage it's a pretty good looking car although mine needs to be repainted. Also it is very good on handling and is mechanically perfect.
Cons: My only complaints are the seat on the driver side deteriorated pretty quickly and the frame of the seat always seems to get bent out of shape. Also the temp gauge gets stuck from time to time.
Overall review: I love this car and I hope to have it for years to come I have the base model and I recommend it for any college student who commutes to school
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next