2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Schoenes Auto built in America by Army Air Ambulance Pilot on 11/27/2006. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Safest SUV available. Not too large, not too small. Good looks don't hurt.
Cons: Nothing really, it is what it is.
Overall review: This is second ML. First was a 1998 ML320 purchased in 2001. It had a few minor problems that the dealer repaired under warranty without any quibbling. Except for tires, fluid checks and oil changes it was trouble free. Traded for 2005 in August 2004 and took it to Germany. Only aggravation is 48 Month/50K Mile warranty dropped to half. This car runs beautifully, gets better than advertised mileage and feels solid in speeds in excess of what is allowed in the U.S. (probably the reasoning behind halving the warranty). It also cost less than most of the other luxury SUV's. Recent crash testing on SUV's, a first for SUV's, proves the point. The ML series is rated safest in category. Buying a German car built to Mercedes Benz standards in America works for me. The facts are what they are.
Review ID: #501964 Is this review offensive?
A MB let down by Matt on 04/24/2006. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML500, Owned 1 year.
Pros: mb styling is a plus. roomy back seat and cargo area are nice too. easy enterance and exit. great audio system. hands free cell is nice
Cons: MPG is no good. not as smooth ride and shifting as X5. boxy look from outside. ac is lound, so is defrost. no steering wheel controls. compass, etc is up by sunroof, not on dash. in my opinion maybe a bit over priced. no sun shade for back window
Overall review: overall i rate this car an average/OK at best. for the price i am disapointed with the way it is arranged. Also the fact it isn't made in germany is a downer. next car will probably be a BMW or Lexus. not too impressed.
"The Ultimate Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/15/2014. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great ride
Cons: none
Overall review: I wanted a smooth riding vehicle that would haul my wheel chair, I tried out many other SUV's but all had a vibration that bothered my leg. We have the Special Edition Which has larger wheels and we put Toyo tires on and after 20,000 plus miles we still have 90 percent of the original tread.
The best SUV by Robert on 10/12/2008. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML500, Owned 3 years.
Pros: in 2005 I sold my 1999 ML320 and got new ML500 Great power off 290hp .
Cons: Can't find problems yet,
Overall review: It is a great SUV, build in the USA If run good, If looks good than must be Mercedes
The vehicle that does it all in comfort and style. by Claude- Beverly Hills, CA on 02/29/2008. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is my 1st Mercedes and I have owned it for 3 trouble free years. Its still a looker and I get a lot of compliments on the car. Its has amazing acceleration and handling. I have used it off road on dirt trails in the mountains and in the snow. Its very sure footed and never looses traction. For the price you cant go wrong. I would rather have a stripped down MB than a loaded Toyota, lexus, Acura,etc. Remember Stripped down Mb still has nice leather, heated seats, moon roof, safety (air bags galore) and MB service. I am always treated so well at most MB dealers and get free loaners etc that I would not have if I had purchased most other brands. This is a lux SUV that can do everything.
Cons: I would like stereo controls on the steering wheel.
Overall review: You won't regret your decision.