2005 Hummer H2

Best Suv besides the H1 by Clarence, Central Illinois on 12/21/2011. Trim: 2005 Hummer H2 SUV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything, Bose Sound System is awesome.
Cons: Parts are expensive.
Overall review: Gas is not as bad as people think
Hummer H2 by Hummer Lover in the 'Couv on 12/12/2010. Trim: 2005 Hummer H2 SUV, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love my H2. It drives well, and handles on the highway exceptionally smooth. Off road, you can take it anywhere.
Cons: That they are not making them anymore!
Overall review: Great SUV. Very happy!
Another Quality GM by Corey Petoskey, Mi on 07/27/2010. Trim: 2005 Hummer H2 SUV, Owned 2 years.
Pros: quality. have 60,000 miles on it and had no problems. its not alot of miles but the only item replaced is the battery.
Cons: single rumbleseat in the third row, 4 speed trans is geared low which is nice off road and towing but it also contributes to its gas mileage. full time fourwheel drive. very expensive insurance.
Overall review: great car, if all i can complain about is a lack of one seat and low gears im looking for a problem.
THE MACHINE by MIKE form CT on 10/25/2008. Trim: 2005 Hummer H2 SUT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: THE ULTIMATE....
Cons: NONE
Overall review: JUST GREAT....
I just love this truck by Angela Masschusetts on 08/03/2008. Trim: 2005 Hummer H2 SUV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My 2005 H2 is outfitted with the Borla catback dual exhausts, the predator performance upgrade, the extermal spare tire (more cargo space), and a roof rack system. When I step on the gas it takes off! The only single complaint I have about the Hummer is braking distance. I have learned to always make sure that I leave plenty of space in front of me. This vehicle is loaded with all options and lacks nothing. With my Hummer sitting in the driveway it looks like a safari machine just waiting to take me off to an exotic destination. It's fun to drive, I like sitting up high with an unobtructed view of the road.
Cons: Braking distance, make sure no one cuts you off on the highway!
Overall review: Overall this vehicle is an amazing piece of machinery. I have driven both on road and off road and when they "like nothing else", they aren't kidding. It has an excellent Bose sound system, and offroad in muddy ruts it was like driving a flying carpet. I also own a Jeep Wrangler so I can compare both offroad machines, and although the Hummer is large it's extremely capable in adverse driving conditions. For people that complain about the gas mileage, this has to be factored into the purchase decision. I traded in a full-size pickup for the Hummer, so it was a lateral move for me gas mileage wise. Buying a Hummer isn't cheap and keeping it running isn't cheap either. Gas, insurance, expensive tires, and all the goodies cost money to keep running. For it's size it's surprisingly easy to drive and does not feel tippy like some SUV's can. Offroad there is "no" single vehicle like it. It stands alone as an offroad purposed machine.