2004 Mitsubishi Montero

very good by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/04/2009. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Limited, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This is my second mitsubishi is very confortable and besides oil changes only brakes pads has been changed.
Overall review: Very nice driving on the road and off road.
Shame on Experts by Life Unlimited on 04/19/2008. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Limited, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Excellent stylish look, high end interior material, off-road capability of Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with feature of a high end luxery car.
Cons: Cabin noise over small bumps.
Overall review: I don't get the expert's review. I think they are looking for a jacked up car. Hey if you want that then just take your corolla to a shop and put a foot lifter. I don't think they know the meaning of a SUV. But if your defination of a SUV deffers from them then you can't go wrong with this one. This truck is spacious, fitted with soft leather and top quality interrior material and an exceptional world renouned 4wd. This car has the capability of Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, at the same time it is polished like an european car. Only other alternative of such virtue is Land Rover Discovery/ Range Rover. But Monteroes are 1000 times better in reliability than LRs and also cheap to own and maintain. Its a shame that Mitsu N. America had to discontinue this amazing SUV. Sorry Montero, we let you down.
Montero by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/30/2007. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Limited, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Is a complete car
Cons: Nothing really
Overall review: Excellent Car!
"Ultimate SUV" by Mamawolfe from Jacksonville, Florida on 11/07/2006. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It handles extremely well in all types ofweather, and will move quickly. It doesn't ride like a truck, instead it feels like your riding in a luxury car.
Cons: The third row seating is too cramped for adults. Would be better if the third seat faced the back door.
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to others. The handling, ride and overall performance are as good or better than higher priced luxury SUV's.
MONTEROS LIMITED ARE UNFAIRLY UNDER-RATED by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/31/2006. Trim: 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I had a 2003 Envoy, wanted a new GMC Yukon, Montero catched my attention, I drove it just for the heck of it; Now, I own a 2004 Limited Model. best money paid for the product. very under-rated. I agree the power is not as great as a V8, but fare for a V6. 291 HP in my envoy didn't feel much difference with my new Mitsu and don't give me wrong I totally loved my Envoy. I live in Colorado, mountains are very steep but sportronic makes it for the so claimed 25 extra HP. Drives smoothly, excellent 4WD system (a real off road vehicle), more extras that you can expect. Rear seats can be reclined almost 180 degrees(individually). Experts complain about the passing power, that must a joke.
Cons: I have to agree thought with 20 more HP, yep! a bigger DVD screen, the option for both, sunroof and DVD system and so much luxury lacked Navigation system, specially for the Paris Dakar winner.
Overall review: Great handling, nice different look, clever, ok power, a lot of extras. Great value, can't expect more for the money you pay. Great handling, nice different look, clever, ok power, many extras. Great value, can't expect more for the money you pay. Why experts do complaint for the 210HP in jeep liberties, 190 Hp in Chevy blazers, 180 Hp in the late 90's early 2000's four runners, but surprisingly they do with 215 on the Montero. And I have owned all those cars before. More than 200 HP is more than enough for a normal person. You want more, get a super duty 350 Ford. How come experts don't complaint for the 210HP in jeep liberties, 190 Hp in Chevy blazers, 180 Hp in the late 90's early 2000's four runners, but surprisinly they do with 215 on the Montero. And I have owned all those cars before. More than 200 HP is more than enough for a normal person. You want more, get a super duty 350 ford.