2005 Dodge Magnum

Not your fathers station wagon by RT fan from Monona, WI on 09/08/2011. Trim: 2005 Dodge Magnum RT, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Looks and handles great. Snow no problem even with rear wheel drive. Great gas milage on the highway with awsome excelleration when you need it.
Cons: Seats are a little cheap. But very comfortable
Overall review: I bought my Magnum RT used with low miles. This has to be one of the funnest cars I have ever had and I have had a Road Runner, Malibu and Mustang in my life time. This is as close to a Nomad as it gets. Dodge keeps bringing out the Muscle cars and people keep buying them. DODGE, Bring back the Magnum soon, I need a new one!
The Next Nomad Phenom by Giantchief on 12/28/2009. Trim: 2005 Dodge Magnum RT, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Unique second look styling, never gets old to look at, torqy-hammer down power, high comfort level for a 6'5" person, reliable, versitile, practical. Constant looks and comments by passer-by
Cons: So-so dash design, meager gas mileage in town (16-17 mpg) and that's about it... NOTE: Only issues I have heard happening (not to me with 71000 miles on mine) is potential tie rod problems.
Overall review: This is my second Magnum. Owned the SXT, great vehicle but upgraded for the Hemi and never looked back. The Magnum is a phenom considering the after market modifications available. If you enjoy making your car more unique than OEM, this is a clean canvas. Online boards, some report to have nearly 200000 miles on theirs and still running. I will drive this vehicle until it breaks down, then rebuild and continue to own.
Ultimate A.W.D. winter car by snow drifter from Petit-Rocher on 01/04/2009. Trim: 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the A.W.D. with 62% of the tork on the rear wheel is very good in snow driving
Cons: the steering wheel is a bit stiffer with the A.W.D. it gets from soft to hard will turning
Overall review: very good car, very well made!!!!
The Master Sport Station Wagon by Ron from Minnesota on 07/11/2014. Trim: 2005 Dodge Magnum RT, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I own a 2005 and It's the best car I've ever owned. Everything about the Magnum is excellent!
Cons: That the Magnum is no longer being produced.
Overall review: The Magnum is Loved and should still be in production.
Great ride. by Jerry from Fort Wayne on 05/09/2011. Trim: 2005 Dodge Magnum RT, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Styling, hemi engine, rear hatch access
Cons: Tight space for driver (6'-3", 275#). No rear leg room.
Overall review: Yes, I would buy it again if they return to production I'm 71yrs old Great so they better hurry!