2004 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish

2004 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Prices
2004 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Fuel Economy
dream machine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/06/2005. Trim: 2004 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very comfortable sports car
Cons: needs a little more hp
Overall review: I would buy another one
Playn' Trippn' by Bobby Ray aka BB on 01/10/2005. Trim: 2004 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is so fast, that it has a storage area for extra diapers. Just in case I have an accident.
Cons: Where's the switches and 22's???
Overall review: Wheather you have pros or cons...I can still roll with the big dogs and still have room to be the BIG fish in the small pond.
the g-g-g-gunit by bingo on 01/06/2005. Trim: 2004 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: it was ok, a tad on the cheap side
Cons: its so bad i reserve it for rainy afternoons
Overall review: just too darn cheap
Nassim by Bubba on 12/28/2004. Trim: 2004 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Cheap. I bought three and got a discount. The dealer offered me a good set of carpets.
Cons: This car is not fast enough. I was beaten by my son's Lamborghini. But what can you expect for only $250,000
Overall review: Treat yourself right and aim for the best. If you like to show your money buy a couple of Ferraris. Aston Martin are for rich wannabes.
Love it by Love it on 09/17/2004. Trim: 2004 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is a head turner and a joy to drive. I have had many cars and this is by far the most enjoyable car that I have ever driven. My primary vehichle ia a cadillac escalade, which I love also, but when I get behind the wheel of my Aston I feel like a kid again.
Cons: Love it
Overall review: Love it