2004 Infiniti QX56

On the fence by redog25 on 01/02/2009. Trim: 2004 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Spacious looks good
Cons: all bells and whistles breaks cd player dvd you have to turnon suv for preset seats
Overall review: on the fence
Best Suv by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/06/2008. Trim: 2004 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Everything!
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: We had other SUVs but this is the best so far. We can never go back to the others after driving this one.
BRAKES - STAY AWAY by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/03/2007. Trim: 2004 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: NONE
Cons: BRAKES - HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY FROM THIS VEHICLE PLEASE
Overall review: I MADE THE WORST MISTAKE IN BUYING THIS VEHICLE
Bucket of Bolts . . . but I love it! by NurseWally on 06/03/2006. Trim: 2004 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very comfortable traveling vehicle, sturdy and formidable.
Cons: Had perpetual problems with the power seats, sun roof, NAV system, cruise control, brake pad replacement, etc when I first bought it. The DVD system fell out of the roof onto my son, it was a mess. They seem to have solved almost all of the problems in the >2 years I have owned it, but it has spent more than 65 days in the shop for repairs, etc. They really should have "lemon'd" it out, but Infinity was horrible to deal with, so I cut my losses knowing it was a lease.
Overall review: Now that they seem to have most of the bugs worked out, I would actually buy another one in the future -- that is, assuming gas doesn't go to $5/gallon.
Best SUV EVER!!!! by Mac on 03/11/2006. Trim: 2004 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everthing
Cons: None
Overall review: Best SUV I have ever driven, Thanks Infiniti