1997 Ford Thunderbird

1997 Ford Thunderbird Prices
1997 Ford Thunderbird Fuel Economy
1997 Ford Thunderbird by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/22/2004. Trim: 1997 Ford Thunderbird LX, Owned 7 years.
Overall review: Reliable Vehicle
great pair by fast fords from nashville tn. on 06/18/2009. Trim: 1997 Ford Thunderbird LX, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I have owned this 1997 tbird for almost 8 years,great car,4.6 v8 281 cu,limited edition. premium sound,factory chrome rims,very well taken care of,i wish they would keep building this cars,very strong and reliable.
Cons: Not the greatest milage around town(17).
Overall review: Given that my wife and i drive t-birds,her's a '95 v8,i can't say much wrong about t-birds,and that's not becouse i'm a ford fan,but becouse they been really good cars,synthetic oil and good parts will keep this two runing a long time.
Best Thunderbird ever by Patsy from Buckley on 06/02/2009. Trim: 1997 Ford Thunderbird LX, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Have owned T-birds for years and this is a great one! Mechanically very good.
Cons: Seats set too far back for my taste. I like to sit up straighter
Overall review: Ford made a big mistake when they discontinued this one. It drives like a dream with lots of pick up and mechanically sound. Overall a great vehicle
The Ultimate Sports Coupe! by Tbird lady on 11/26/2007. Trim: 1997 Ford Thunderbird LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quick acceleration, responsive handling, rides like a dream!
Cons: My only regret...they discontinued this bodystyle after 1997.
Overall review: Love this car (this is my 4th Tbird and by far the best)! I own a black, limited edition, with the 16" wheels, leather, power moonroof, and the 4.6L V-8 ...the only engine to have in this car. It is the ideal mid-size sports coupe!
Review ID: #519247 Is this review offensive?
Thunderbird Riden Hard And Still Rollin' by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/27/2006. Trim: 1997 Ford Thunderbird LX, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Love The car I have had my Thunderbird for over 8 years and have not have any major problems with it given I have riden it pretty hard. I have 200,000 miles on it and the car is starting to show a little lack in power but for 200,000 miles it still passes those 4 bangers on the road :) I usually drive 100 m.p.h. down the freeway and would burn out the tires everyday for about 5 years straight and the car never broke down on me. The only thing that had to be repaired were my differential but given the way I was driving it had to break down at some point but then again it took about 6 years to break down and that was only $660 bucks so no worries.
Cons: A/C fan never blew as hard as other cars and I live in the Palm Springs Area and that fan needs to be to the max to get cooled down out here.
Overall review: Love the car I am even thinking of buying a newer one to cruise around and keep driving hard on it. Yeah love it!! They definitely should have kept production going with these car they screwed it up with the newer models. :(