2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser

nice little blue car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/08/2007. Trim: 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nice little car. Handles and drives well. Gas mileage is pretty good.
Cons: Turning radius.
Overall review: I have had this car a year and a half and am quite happy with it. Has no problems cruising at 90 on my way to the river. it gets up a moves pretty quickly considering its a little 4 banger. Has more room than I would have thought. I have hauled lots of stuff with it. Only thing I don't like it the turning radius could be better. It is the base model so I had to have the windows tinited myself (which I prefer anyways) and I am having aftermarket powerlock installed. Could have got the with the next package up but couldn't justify 3 grand for powerlock and a sunroof when I didn't care if it had a sunroof or not.
A fun car to drive by Branson Hillbilly on 02/22/2012. Trim: 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have owned Jaguars, alfa romeo, austin healey and even a DB 5 aston martin. This car is as good a driver as them all
Cons: That I did not get one sooner
Overall review: Great car
What a car! by Dan on 11/28/2010. Trim: 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base, Owned 5 years.
Pros: PROS: At $13,500 brand new at the end of the year, I was prepared for a mediocre driving experience and was I wrong. Performance, handling, ride and economy were all just great. No one can believe we are flying up the Continental Divide at 70 in 4th gear or in the 40mpg I get driving moderately on the Interstate.
Cons: CONS: Well, something called the serpentine belt fell off and you have no way of knowing what a problem that iis until someone looks under the hood with some knowledge. The great performance and mileage come from an advanced type of 4-cylinder that has to be rebuilt to the tune of $1,100 if you run for long without a serpentine belt. Wish they had had something to notify me of a problem like they do when your fan felt falls off.
Overall review: OVERALL: I work in hotels and part of my job is parking cars so I knew that the PT Cruiser's base model was a great bargain. I'm thankful when I fire it up and all my friends who have driven it like it, especially when they learn what I only paid the Chryskler dealer for it off the showroom floor. I'm half tempted to buy and store a couple of low-mileage PTs like my own to have for the future now that they sadly stopped making them.
Awsome car. by Pat on 04/23/2007. Trim: 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I loved my PT Cruiser. It was an awsome vehicle with great styling. I could fit so much stuff and people in it. My friend fit a Chrsitmas tree in his.
Overall review: I reccomend this car to someone wanting a great sylish car, witht he convinience of the size of a small SUV. I fit more stuff in this car then in my 94 Explorer.
Just for fun by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/10/2007. Trim: 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Just a fun driving experience. I'm a middle aged guy that had his fill of driving boring sedans and mini-vans.
Cons: I can't think of anything
Overall review: This is jsut a FUN car to drive and own. Can you say that about your Accord or Camry? Oh - it also cost less