2005 Chrysler 300

2005 Cool Vanilla 300 by Tonysal88, Imperial Valley CA on 02/27/2006. Trim: 2005 Chrysler 300 Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling, color, performance and overall reliablility.
Cons: Cruise control on Touring needs upgrading. Very difficult to mistake for signal level. Front view from windshield makes it difficult to adjust view for signal lights.
Overall review: Overall, excellant car. Would definitly buy another....
Enthusiast
IT'S A CAR by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/23/2012. Trim: 2005 Chrysler 300 Base.
Pros: LOOKS
Cons: EVERYTHING ELSE
Overall review: ALL SHOW AND NO GO
Almost Famous by GPS (OKC) on 04/05/2006. Trim: 2005 Chrysler 300 C, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice looking,power & warranty! What more can you ask for?
Cons: I've had to many problems with this car...maybe I have bad seed! Someone was sleeping on the job when my car came through the assembly line. I've had several transmission problems & my back window lets down when it choose too. Although, I don't feel this is common...to many problems have arised from my car.
Overall review: Luv everything about my car, with the exception of all the problems I've been having.
Good Deal by AJ from Baton Rouge, LA on 03/10/2004. Trim: 2005 Chrysler 300 C, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice car, I love the monster look on it. I am sure Benz added a lot of things on it. Like the suspension and other safety features. American cars always prove that they are more luxurious then others. Now with a HEMI, that is awesome. I wonderful feel to have all this power under your feet.
Cons: I am not sure, some say it has too much of a monsterous look, but I think it is a matter of opinion. I think that is what is so attractive about it, it is that monsterous look. I would prefer larger rims on there like the Nissan Max. SE has 18" rims. I would only suggest that on there.
Overall review: Wonderful looks and performance. Luxury is in the simplicity and comfort.
Great Buy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/08/2004. Trim: 2005 Chrysler 300 Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: Amazing!