2005 Chrysler Town & Country

I love my Town & Country Limited! by Steve – Gadsden Alabama on 10/18/2011. Trim: 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Limited, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I have owned this vehicle for over six years and have had almost no problems. For a large car it gets excellent gas mileage and is extremely flexible in its capabilities. I regularly carry several bicycles to rides and the Stow and Go system is unequaled.
Cons: I really can't think of anything that I dislike – it's my third "limited" and I'm now looking for my fourth
Overall review: Great car
agreat highway vehicle by bob on 06/18/2010. Trim: 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Just love this van drives great handles good love the stow & go seats!!!!!!! good mileage for a van
Cons: none !
Overall review: i think this is the best van made bar none
A excellent vehicle for any occasion. by Richaard from Arkansas on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Touring, Owned 4 years.
Pros: very comfortable driving and passenger seating. Easy to get in and out of.
Cons: I can think of nothing
Overall review: A vehicle that I would buy again.
Best van Ever! by Past Van Hater on 08/18/2007. Trim: 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Touring, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The stow and go concept is genious, I fall in love with the Chrysler everytime I need to bring something home.
Cons: Sometimes I wish it could automatically open the front doors as well.
Overall review: I never wanted a van, I used to tell my husband that he could put a bullet in my head if I ever asked for one. Now I just want a bigger, newer, cooler Town and Country!!
Best available... (unless you consider Toyota or Honda) by Giving up on Detroit on 03/16/2005. Trim: 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: fold-n-go seating is fantastic! I love the storage bin in the floor in front of the middle seat (where the seat goes when folded into the floor). It is a great place to put things out of view (like when parked in a shopping center parking lot).
Cons: Defective steering rack needed replaced at 300 miles (like they couldn't catch that at the factory?). Quirky intermittent problems with the electronic controls. Poor placement of the door lock control makes it too easy to accidentally lock the van while exiting.
Overall review: Very comfortable vehicle. Good for road trips. If Honda and Toyota did not exist, this would be the hands-down winner of the best minivan award. As good as it is, if I was buying again, I'd buy either the Honda or Toyota. The "big three" from Detroit just can't seem to get their act together on quality.